sick days

This continues off of the chapter, workdays, 

also... I've been working on the hunterxhunter one-shots :D!!!! It's really fun and maybe 2 chapters may b posted tomorrow !!!!!!!

My melody's POV

I'm really worried about kuromi, I had texted her work place and they understood that she needed some time off even though yesterday was her first day. I'm glad, but she kept having nightmares last night, and I can't leave the bed without her, but that's ok, as long as she's happy, Oh and today is her birthday! so the day before I had got some cake for us, maybe this might cheer her up. and I contacted the l police so they should be on their way to find him. 

No one's POV 

kuromi had woken up to my melody fixing her cake and drawing with icing on it. after 5 seconds she was already by my melody, my melody turned around "I made some cake since it was your birthday, I hope you like it." my melody was smiling while kuromi looked at the cake. it had a drawing of her and my Melo holding hands and smiling while happy birthday was wroten on it. she burst out crying, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" "that's the sweetest thing-g-g anybody has done for me." she instantly hugged my melody and was so happy that she had done something like this for her. "Kuromi... I love you too," they hugged for what seemed like hours, which my melody dint mind, "Let's go eat some cake." she said after hugging. they sat down and started eating, it was the best cake ever, Kuromi thought, since well my melody had got it for her.

Kuromis POV

I love my melody, she has done so much for me, and I don't even question it, she was nicer than my friends back in high school, 

flack back

"Hey,! I made some cookies-" "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT- IT LITERALLY LOOK SO GROSS IM CRYINGGGGG" surprising it was hello kitty that has been making fun of kuromi ever since 3rd grade, Hello kitty had always had been the most popular and made fun of kuromi because of who she dressed and looked. But kuromi had thought it was normal because she had thought hello kitty was a friend. Her only friend. "Oh yeah-h I guess I did mess them up a bit heh." she was embarrassed and was about to walk anyway until hello kitty had made her drop all of her cookies and she had to pick them up one way one or hello kitty threatens to tell the teachers. she kicked it up ass hello kitty had her foot on her back watching her. and when she got done she walked off without saying anything. "Oh-h bye kitty.."

flashback over

I'm kinda sad that half of my life was like that, it really sucks. After I finished eating my melody cake I told her I was ready to go to bed and she said she'd go to bed with me. 

I really hope you liked this chapter! I put a lot of hard work into it and it looks surprisingly almost 2 days to finish! I included a flashback because I wanted to add some stories to kuromi. But anyway I hope you have a good day or night or whenever you're reading this, Bye!!!! :DDDD

589words