The secret?

Note: hi before you read this I really wanna say that this is a kinda serious chapter but ye-Do you remember that guy at the 100 gecs concert? yea uh hi it's him again- (if you haven't read that I would really read it if I was you ! :V u don't have to but it would make more sense if you did 

No ones pov

My Melo sighed before she talked, "you remember that guy at the concert..?" "what about him? what happened?" "he well.. he was following his again and took pictures of us,," "Why didn't you say anything to me? did he touch you?" "No, No, it's not like that I'm just.. really scared he might hurt you.." she kinda started to tear up at the end but didn't start crying. "I'm so sorry you had to be scared of him,, he wouldn't try to hurt us. he probably is just some low life man who has nothing to do." "I know but,, please kuromi don't interfere with him, he might be dangerous, just don't fight him or anything... I just wanted to let you know" after all is said she hugged kuromi and kuromi kissed her on the forehead, Kuromi was really shocked that something like this was going on and she never knew about it. she felt horrible, no worse than that. after talking, they went to bed snuggled together, kuromi was trying to comfort her.

In the morning before my melody woke up, kuromi did and got ready because she had to go to work, for the first time. after kissing my melody goodbye she was off to work for her first day.

Authors Note: 

Hi, I'm back with a kinda short chapter today but the next chapter will be about kuromi workspace, and the guy. and hey I'm going to start a truth or dare series too! so leave truths and dares and I may do them, :D Anyway, I hope you have a good afternoon, night, or day, or whenever your reading this, :)!!!!!

340 Words