omg bbs first kiss,,, deadass wholsome

POV of no one lol

(also if you want to kinda wanna work wif m pls comment and i can add u on discord and stuff or if you have any suggestions or ideas pls comment!!1)

Kuromi texted My melo as has she got ready, she was a simp for 100 gecs so they were going to a concert. They met up and while they were walking my melo noticed that some random guy was following them, looked about the 24 so my melo didn't really think about it because she thought he was going to the concert too.

They arrived at the conecrt and they band was playing the guy my melo saw starting getting closer the her and kuromi so she told kuromi about him and she said that if he starting getting closer she'll fucking throat punch him since he didnt really like men, so my melody was scared the police would take her to jail again. So after a couple hours they were walking home and the guy was following them still but got closer, like way closer. My melody and Kuromi were extermany uncomfy with him so Kuromi asked him to- "Can you please stop fucking following us? like it's seriously getting creepy, stop." They kinda started walking faster so they could get to the bus station, and they stopped following them because he knew if he tried saying anything back he would get his ass beat.

Once they got home they drinked some moneter and maybe a bit of achocal (oop) but they they were kinda drunk but not really so they went on youtube and watched clonehigh for about 2 hours and while they were watching it kuromi started to think about maybe kissing her on the cheek? but she didnt know if my melo was drunk or not so she was scared to. So she decided to take a chance while my melo was watching the show kuromi got closed and kissed her on cheek. My melody was blushing so hard (like gurl look like winnie the poohs shirt) 

My melody woke up with  kuromi laying on her chest, sleeping with messy hair and some monster energy staned on her shirt and she thought it was funny lol

anyways i no idea how to write to but yeah anyways if u have anyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ideas pls pls pls dont b scared to say somethin pls lol ALSO UH I MIGHT START WRITING CLONE HIGH STUFF CHILE- anyways luv u :)!