Sleepover

This is a one-shot and doesn't relate to the main story at all.  

(No one POV)

Kuromi was walking over to My melody apartment texting her telling her that she was there, with her stuff ready for the sleepover at her apartment. My Melody opened to door to seeing kuromi with baggy sweatpants and an MCR shirt with some eyeliner on, she hugged kuromi "I'm so glad you could make it for the sleepover tonight! this is gonna be so fun!"

 with a grin on her face, without kuromi saying a single word my melody had already taken her hand and led her into her apartment. My Melody had led Kuromi to her kitchen "So I had this idea where we could make popcorn and watch a movie, and maybe watch TikTok's together, dance, all kinds of stuff!" Kuromi smiled at My melody and said simply "Sure, what do you wanna do first?" "Let's dance!" 

They danced to their playlist, just messing around not caring how they danced, it only mattered if they were having fun. all the sudden kuromi stopped "My melody I'm gonna go pop the popcorn and get some stuff" "Oh ok" kuromi walked back and got her phone and checked it a little bit, and got some of her makeup, then putting the popcorn into the microwave and walking back to where my melody was, "Hey, want me to do your makeup?" "Sure!" 

"ok go sit down on that chair over there and let me get off my stuff out." My melody sat down while kuromi got her makeup out. about 10 minutes later kuromi finished and made my melody look in the mirror "I love it! your so good with makeup kuromi" she kissed kuromi on the forehead and giggled a little bit because kuromis face was a little red 

"come on let's go watch  a movie!" she got up going to get the popcorn, which was still warm even though they had forgotten about it. "lets watch, (insert movie here)" "Yeah that's a cool movie I haven't watched it yet, you go sit on the couch and ill get the popcorn ready kuromi." 

after getting the popcorn ready my melody sat down by kuromi and leaned her head on her shoulder while the movie played. Kuromi mostly ate the popcorn while My melody slowly got sleepy and fell asleep. 'i wanna wake her up, we still had so much to do, but she's so peaceful in her sleep.' Kuromi started playing with her hair because she was bored, braiding it, brushing it, etc, until she fell asleep as well. But before she fell asleep she whispered 'i love you' in her ear and kissed her goodnight.

HEY MAMAS!!! Sorry, that was kinda short! but I wanted to get a one-shot out today and ill try to update weekly! thanks for reading this idea I had and thought was cute, pls vote, comment, anything helps :D!!! 

?:493 Words?: