Our New Life

Six months later....

"
"
"
El's pov

Your all wondering what happened to me. I woke up. I had been in a coma for a year. Hayes... And the rest of the boys forgot about me. Mahogany paid my hospital bills. Nash wasn't charged. Hayes came and went. Shawn... I don't know what happened to him. Matt and I still talk a little and Cameron lives with me. Lace, Liv, Cameron, and I all live together now. I became just as successful as the boys did on YouTube and Vine. I'm not just there daughter anymore. Nash still has custody over me.. but he talks to Cameron about my bills. Him and Cam are still tight. I refuse to be home when he comes around... he almost killed me. I can't forgive him. I don't think he expects me to either. But, I guess I should say this, I still see the boys on the Internet. I still see them everywhere they are the same, maybe bigger as they were 6 months ago. Cameron and I make videos all the time and people still know that Nash is my dad. But it doesn't bother me... at all. I take online school. I don't have a boyfriend but lace and liv do. I still hangout A LOT with mahogany, and I live a good life. I'm starting a new chapter. So here it is.

guys.... this is the end of the book. but there will be a sequel... YAY!!!! It's going to be called Our Year. I think.... lol if I change it then I change it (*insert laughing emoji icon*) but yeah... I hope you enjoyed my book. it's gotten so much farther that I thought... it's amazing... really... 2.78k reads... that's insane. but thank you all... really... I will let you know when the sequel is published.

- Moonlily💕