Flames

Eleanors p.o.v

It was about 1am and i was starving so i went down stairs to get some food. I found toaster waffles! I popped them into the toaster and set the timer. I love waffles! And pancakes and kittys they are just the cutes- i was cut off by flames coming outta the toaster! I panicked and screamed for help "NASH CAM SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Hayes and cam came running down the stairs with worried faces until they saw the flames shooting out all over the place! Hayes ran to the sink and went under while cam pulled me away from the flames and ran upstairs. Hayes tried spraying the flames with the fire extinguisher but it was no use, the flames had spread all around the walls.

Cam and everyone came running down the stairs hayes had ran to them but by now the flames had spread all around the the room and floor and i was trapped in a corner. I was screaming and crying by now, i herd Nash scream to call 911 and the fire department but everything was just blurry and stuffy. I felt like everything was spinning and i saw a flame hit the side of my baggy shirt. I soon herd sirens and then darkness came over me.

Camerons p.o.v

I was sound asleep when i herd El scream "NASH CAM SOMEONE HELP!" I emiditly ran down the stairs seeing hayes come outta his door and down the stairs as well. I was confused at first till i saw the flames shooting out everywhere. Hayes ran for the fire extinguisher and i ran to get everyone up i started with Nash who got up instantly when i screamed "EL IS IN TROBLE!" That also caused taylor and mahogany to wake up to bolting down the stairs.

By the time everyone was up and down stairs the kitchen was covered walls and floors but there was one problem. El was stuck in the corner passed out outta the corner of my eye i could see Nash, Hayes, and Mahogany crying there eyes out while Shawn and Taylor were screaming in the phone at the fire department. Soon everyone could hear the sirens. Everyone was forced outside but hayes wouldnt move. He screamed at everyone untill she is outta that corner he wouldnt move.

The fireman were having trouble getting to El when shawn stepped in. Wait shawn? Woah. Shawn ran threw the flames like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed el and threw her over his shoulder.

Once he got back he collapsed on the ground and el fell on top of him. We helped him and got her off. Both shawn and El were put on the wheel bed things and put in ambulances. Nash was with El and Taylor wanted to be with shawn but i beat him too it.

Eleanors p.o.v

   i woke up to see a tear stained girl looking down at me. 

"OH MY GOD EL YOUR OK!" she said

who is she i just had to ask 

"um im sorry but who are you?" 

a/n: omg she lost her memorie!!!! and there house caught on fire! well thats nice! can you guys please follow my fan page on instagram @always.magcon please help us get 600 followers! but like i promised i updated twice so yeah! ohhh and shawn comin to the rescue!!! bahhhhh!!!