Fine.

El's pov

***

***Recap***

I walked outside of my room and went over to hayes do which was right next to mine and walked right in. And i was correct he was passed out on his bed. But his arm was drapped over something. I walked closer and saw it was a person. I walked closer, its a girl. Guess what girl. Faith. Oh ok. WAIT WHAT!? Holy shit whats happening here!? I ran out of the room and straight to my bathroom. I really like hayes. Faith knew that! How could she! Shes 3 years older than him! And to think i called either on of them my best friends. I went to the cabinet under the sink and grabbed my box. I dug threw it till i reached...

*** end or recap***

I dug threw till i reached... My razor. I want to. But i dont want to be that person anymore. Dont do it. Dont do it. By now i was balling my eyes out. And to think i trusted them both. Forget them. Forget the razor. Forget everything. I want to see shawn. He saved me while hayes played me. I should have stayed with shawn. I threw the razor back in the box. And carefully put the box back under the sink. I ran out of my room down the hall and 2 doors down. I reached shawns room. I slowly knocked on the door and waited. He had opened the door shirtless, gorgeous abs may i add! Wheww!
"Hi." Was all he said damn someones in a mood.
"Hey..." Wow. Wow el real smooth.
"Ok what the hell do you want." Woah, that took me by SUPRISE! Someones on his man period. Geez.
"I want to apologize. I shouldnt have ignored you after you saved my life. So can you calm down." Im really rude.
"Sorry. Thought you were here to slap me or something." Why the hell would i slap him? You know what head dont answer that. Geez i talk to myself too much.
"W-why would i slap you?" I asked
"I have no idea, but your upset i can tell. And were standing in my door way, come here." He pulled me into a hug and pulled me inside while i balled my eyes out with my head stuffed in his shirt.

***

***

Once i finished telling him everything. I was in one of his hoodies we were cuddling on his bed and everything felt perfect.

An/ hey guys. Its been a long time! Im so tierd. Ive been making youtube videos and vines and wattpad hasent been in mah life! Ahhhhh so heres a chapter not sure when the next one will be upp! But im looking for new cover photos so if you have one or make one dm me and ill give you my kik! Or wait... My kik is in my bio.... Ok