Chapter 11

El's pov

***

So thank god today was friday. Science was boring as frick.

But i could care less bcuz ... ITS FRIDAY! So im a fan of friday for a few reasons...

1. Its the weekend.

2. On fridays with the friends i do have we go clubbing!

3. Yes we have fake ids.

4. I haven't been out since i moved in with the boys.

So yeah! I dont know how well this is going to go though. Ive never snuck out with nash and the boys here. Or well me here. I cant tell them though. Can i? Maybe hayes? Yeah i can trust him right?

I walked up to hayes door which was right next to mineand knocked on the door.

"Hey el whats up?" Hayes said.

"Um i was wondering if i could tell you something?" I replied back

"Sure anything. What is it? Come in come in." He said

I walked into the room and sat on his bed with him slowly following behind.

"Well this is something you cant tell anyone." I to,d him. Im really nervous to tell him about this.

"Ok. Is something wrong?"

"No. Nothings wrong. But i wanted to tell you that um well lets see how do i put this. Ok yah know what im just gonna say it. I have a fake id and i go to clubs with my 2 friends." I said. I said the last part really fast too.

"You what?! Eleanor this is a big deal! You have to stop!" He said raising his voice.

"Your not the boss of me! I can do what i want! Hayes i thought you were my best friend. I thought you would respect that this is who i am! I can't change! Ok!" I basically almost screamed that.

Before hayes could say anything nash and cameron stormed into the room with worried looks on there faces.

"Whats going on in here!?" Nash asked. By now me and hayes were both standing looking at eachother. Hayes had answered before i could say a word. I was praying that hayes wouldnt say anything. If he did i would be in deep shit.

"No. Everything is fine. We just had a little argument. Everythings fine." Hayes said and i let out a small sigh of relief. Nash and cameron looked at eachother and nodded before shutting the door. After they left i had looked at hayes and gave a small smile and looked down.

"Thank you. Im sorry i yelled at you. I wont go." I told him.

"Dont be. And your going. Where do i get one of those fake id's?" He said smirking.

"Ill call liv and get one made for you." I said to him before walking otta his room and back to mine.

"Well, this should be and interesting night." I whispered as i shut the door.

Hey guys. I updateed! Hope you like it! This was kinda shoet but there will be more within the next day or so! Night uni kittys

...

RAWR!