Chapter 12

El's pov

****

At the current moment i am getting ready to go out tonight. I has just got done talking to liv. Liv is older than me but Lacey is the same age. Liv is 18 so i guess its not bad for her to drink but whatever. All i know is im getting wasted and thats all that matters.

I think i should call liv and Lacey to see if they wanna come over and get ready together. Were just telling Lacey's parents that we are all having a sleepover at my house i already asked nash and he said it was fine.

Honestly i dont know how this is gonna work. Camerons pick-up truck is pulled up in the drive way so the head if the truck is right below the roof. I am praying my clumsiness does not affect this plan.

Im just gonna call lacey and liv.

(E- el l- lacey li-liv)

E- hey wanna comeover now?

Li- sure!

L- idk my fucking father is anoying as shit

E- omg lace stop. Did he find out about your tattoo?!

Li- omg yea!

L- no dip shits! Dont talk about it!

E- fine. What crawled up your butt hole this morning.

Li- yeah! Wait what the hell are we talking about agian?!

L- whatever gtg see yall soon 😘💁

E- peace out bitches 👌🙌

Li- hey you stole my line el! Whatever bye ass wipes🐠🐙🐬

If your wondering liv lives alone cuz shes 18 and lacey has super religious parents. So yeah.

I herd the door bell ring so i went down stairs and answered the door to see liv standing there. I hadn't seen her in what felt like ages so i decided to koala hug her.

I stepped back, ran a few steps, and she dropped her stuff and hugged me. My legs were wrapped around her waist and her hands we around my waist holding me up while my arms were around her neck.

**** getting ready****

Soon enough lacey showed up and then we all got ready.

El- white crop top that says whatever on it witha tan bandoo with black ripped booty shorts that have the pockets showing and white vans.

Liv- pink and purple floral crop top that had a high low affect that made her stomach show with black skinny jeans and tan lace high top sneakers.

Lacey- grey 'can you not' crop top with black booty shorts with the pockets showing an obey hat and brown boots.

" i gotta say... We look hot as fuck." I spoke laughing a bit with them.

"We look like sluts... But thats Ok... Ima be free as fuck tonight!" Liv said while jumping up and down and running around my room.

" DAYUM BITCHES I LOOK LIKE IM GOING TO CLUB.... Oh wait... We are arent we..." Lacey spoke with the most pathetic look iv ever seen her give and all i could do is laugh!

Well.... Here we go....

SUPRISE!!! RAWR!!!! Hiya guys how yall doin????