Wanted

Eleanors pov

***recap****

The room was just perfect and then i saw a chair. It was at the desk. It was a dinning room style chair. It brought back memories. Bad ones. I got this burning sensation in my throat like after you drink alcohol. Your all thinking your 15 how do you know what that feels like. Well didn't i mention, im a bad girl.

***end of recap***

All these memories came flooding back from when Dillion used well abused me. He would tie me down to a dinning room chair that looked exactly like the one in here. He would grab belts hangers anything even plates and throw them at my lash them into me. Anything to hurt me.

Next thing i knew i was balling my eyes out with someone holding me in there arms telling me it was ok everything was going to be ok. That voice. I know who it belongs to. Nash. It wasnt only Nash it was Hayes and Cameron right by his side. Then i felt it. It was coming up.

"I-iimm g-gonn-" i was cut of by vomit coming outta my mouth onto the hard wood floor. Atleast i missed the carpet.

"Oh shit." Cameron said as he got up im guessing to clean it up? I feel really bad about that. Like. Really.

"Here hun im gonna put you on your bed and get you a bucket in case you need to puke again." Nash spoke up as he got up and layed me on my bed.

"Hayes will you go get the thermometer." Nash said again.

Hayes just walked outta the door.

I didnt know it but i was still crying while laying there in bed. Cameron was on the ground with someone else cleaning up my puke.

"Im really sssorry" i said stuttering a bit.

"Shhh its ok. Why dont you try to sleep. Are you feeling alright?" Cameron asked me.

"I think im ok." Is all i said before i was falling into a deep sleep. The last thing i herd was...

"Goodnight beautiful." From an unknown voice.

Nashes pov

Eleanor had just walked into the room. She looked amazed. Until her face suddenly fell as she looked at the desk. She then fell straight to the ground balling. I quickly ran to her side and craddled her in my arms telling her "its gonna be ok" in her ear. Non of us know why she fell to thr ground like that i swear me hayes and cam probably look like are cat just died.

Were obsessed with cats! I swear if i ever saw someone hurt i cat i would hurt the shit outta them.

'Ok now nash shut the fuck up your rambling on about cats thats not the topic here yes i talk to myself... Wow you just did it again' whatever '

"I-iimm g-gonn-" she said. Then threw up all over the floor. Hey atleast she didnt hit the carpet!

"Oh shit" cam said getting up. What is he doin? Ohhh hes probably gonna clean it up.

"Here hun im gonna put you on your bed and get you a bucket in case you need to puke again." I spoke up as i got up and layed her on her bed.

"Hayes will you go get the thermometer" i asked and he just walked outta the room i walked out after him and passed cam and carter. I went down stairs and grabbed a bucket. While i was walking upstairs i herd the door open so i went to see who was there. I saw a man who i think was hallows boyfriend. He had a box and was talking to hayes.

"Whats going on here." I asked sterlingly. I could see the way Eleanor would look at him. You could tell she hated him. Why. I dont know but if she didnt like him. I didnt like him.

"This was the last box in Eleanor's room. She never lets anyone open it so i suggest you dont." He said looking angry.

"Thank you, you can leave now." I said getting furrieated. I took the box and shoved him outta the door. Hayes looked at me like i was crazy and walked back upstairs with the thermometer. I looked down at the box and smelled a hint of alcohol. Thats weird. It must be tue druggy i just kicked out! Haha im funny. No. no. okay. I started to walk upstairs and go to Eleanor's room. She was asleep so me cam and carter walked out. Me putting the box on the desk and the bucket next to her bed. Cam told me that when hayes checked her tempeture it was 105.6. Thats really high. We decided we would let her sleep for now.

Eleanors P.O.V

***

i started to wake up as i remembered something. MY BOX! My special box i dont let anyone go it. I keep my alcohol, razors, and cigarets in there. Yes i do all that stuff. Dont get me wrong i never wanted to do this. When i get high it takes my mind off of things.

A/N so im the person on the front cover. 😁 i was worried about putting that as the cover but i liked it so i did. Comment if you like the story so far!!! OH AND THANK YOU FOR 31 VEIWS!!