Chapter 31 *Girls Only*

Ana Bell Pov

Today was going to be a girls only day. Just me and Rydel. We haven't gone out much since she is dating my big brother Rodrick. It's gonna be fun. We're going to the mall shop, and then maybe something to eat.

I put on black leggings, black crop top , white high top converse with a black and white snap back put on backwards.

I went downstairs were Ed, Rodrick, and Ed's band were writing songs.

"Ana darling you know now that your a singer you have to write songs?" Ed said to me while chewing the end of the pencil.

"Yeah" Rodrick wrote on a notepad "Don't you have like a song book that you hide?"

"Yeah but it's kind of private" I adjusted my hat.

"The best songs are the one that come from the heart" Ed placed his hand on his heart.

"I'll show you one day" I rubbed the back of my neck. I don't like sharing these king of things. It's my song book it's filled with my feelings since I had my first boyfriend at 13. But I know Ed is right the best songs are the one that come from the heart. Ed has written two albums.

"You ready Ana Bell?" I heard Rydel knock on the door.

"Yeah coming" I walked to the door but Rodrick beat me to it.

He opened the door quickly giving Rydel a kiss to the lips. They whispered I love you to each other. I truly do think they are in love. They way Rodricks eyes turn a lighter shade of brown when he says it. And the way Rydel smiled sweetly. I wish I had someone to love like that well I do but I don't think he loves me back.

"We have to go Rodrick" she gave him one last kiss to the lips.

Once they said there good byes we got in her car driving to the mall. We turned up the radio loud rolling our windows all the way down.

"SO STAY WITH ME TONIGHT SHE SAID'DONT WALK AWAY WHAT WE CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND DON'T LEAVE ME STANDING HERE DON'T SAY NOT THIS SO STAY WITH ME!!" We sang loudly with our worst singing voice at a red light. We've got yelled by a old lady saying "Teens these days"

Rydel was parking outside the mall when I got a text.

"Who is it?" She asked as she rolled her windows up.

"Ross" I smiled to myself.

Ross: I really wanted to go :(

I texted back as I got out of the car: SORRY but it's girls only maybe we can do something before we go on tour.

He quickly texted back with: Oh so you and Rydel can plan how you going to ask out your crush.

My crush? Does he know?

"Let's go there" Rydel dragged me to a girly store as I stilled wonder who he was talking to him or my celebrity crush Louis Tomlinson.

My phone vibrated and I quickly unlocked it looking at the text.

Ross: Mrs. Ana Tomlinson Bell is what I'll write on your wedding gift.

Oh he was taking about Louis of course he probably saw the interview but doesn't he know he got mentioned and that we have a ship name together.

I texted back: Yea you can be flower girl. Talk to you later Rosser.

Ross: OK Annie.

"Are you done texting Ross now?" Rydel looked at the dresses.

"Yup" I turned off my phone.

We later got out of that store with shopping bags filled with shirts, tank tops, jeans, shorts, leggings , beanies and shoes.

"Ooo let's go to Hot Topic" I pointed to Hot Topic that was a couple stores down.

"Why? you all ready own a lot of band tees" Rydel groaned.

"I know I just need that new All time low shirt that came out" I said as we walked in to the dark store.

"Is it that one" Rydel pointed to a stack of shirts neatly folded.

"Yes!" I ran over there looking for my size and they had it. I later walked our with more band tee like 5 seconds of summer, Mayday Parade, Green day and of course All Time Low.

"Okay let's get a bite to eat" Rydel and I left the mall we put our shopping bags in the back "Where to?" She asked as we got in the car and she turned it on.

"Nice cafe sounds good" I suggested.

"Why so you can find a cute coffee boy?" Rydel teased me.

"No" I pouted "I heard there's a new one in the corner"

"Alright" Rydel turned left.

------------------

When we got there it was very old fashion. Inside had the counter in the middle with tables all around. A little mini stage in the corner.

"What can I get for ya?" A beautiful girl with brown hair around my age. She was writing something down looking down. When she looked at us her blue-green eyes went wide. "Rydel Lynch and Ana Bell" she nearly yelled. But it wouldn't matter since there was no one in the café.

"That's us!" Me and Rydel sat in the stools in front of the counter.

"What will you guys want?" She pulled out a small note pad.

"I'll have a iced coffee and um a turkey sub" Rydel ordered.

"I'll take a iced coffee as well and a ham sub" she wrote it down quickly and handed it to someone in the kitchen.

"Dad order!" She yelled at the man who was her dad.

"So can you sign my note book?" She handed Rydel the note book and pen first.

"Now what's your name?" Rydel picked up the pen.

"Maya M-a-y-a" she smiled.

Rydel signed it and passed it to me "Now you have my first ever autograph of mine" I signed it proud of what it looked like. "Hey do you mind if I ask what the notebook is for?" I handed it to her.

"It kind of like my song book" she held it.

"You write?" I asked.

"Yea but it's not good" Maya set it down.

"Foods ready" her dad yelled to Maya who got our drinks and handed it to us.

"Thanks" me and Rydel said in perfect unison.

We talked with Maya till they closed. She really nice. Her eyes change with her mood which is pretty cool if you asked me. Her sport is soccer maybe we can play against the guys someday. Which she is a huge fan of R5. She is a good addition to our group with her kind of bad girl vibe. Me and Rydel gave her our phone numbers.

"I like her" Rydel said as we left.

"Yea me too" I opened the car door.

A/n: NEW CHARACTER MAYA. WHICH HER WATTPAD NAME IS Secretly_R5_BF WERE YOU CSN CHECK OUT HER STORY.

THANK TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS VOTE COMMENTED. BECAUSE SOME TIMES I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE READ MY STORY AND SAY IT'S GOOD I LOVE YOU ALL!!