Chapter 22 *How could you*

Ana Bell Pov

Since things have been going great with Jason. I decided that I was going to surprise him at work. He doesn't know that I'm coming to see him.

I dressed in my black skinny jeans, with my Rolling Stones t shirt. I put my brown hair down. When I was done changing I went downstairs to the kitchen for a snack since I haven't ate anything, but lucky me my dad was there.

" Ana Bell were you going? " he looked up from his papers.

" I'm going to see my boyfriend at work. " I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

" Oh coffee boy the one that gave my little girl a hickey. " he said the last part in a whisper as he drank from his coffee mug.

" Yeah coffee boy " I nodded  " Well dad his name is Jason and he is not a bad guy "

" OK as long as you don't come home with a bump on your stomach one day " he went back to reading.

" I know dad " I grabbed my keys of my counter and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When I got to the coffee place I smiled knowing my boyfriend was in there. I couldn't wait to see his face when I got in there all happy and he will tell how much he misses me and how he loves me and I think I might say it back.

I got out of my car put my car key along with my house key in my back pocket of my jeans. I opened the handle of the door making the bell ring, but to my surprise Jason was making out with some red head.

" J - Jason " I stuttered. He stop kissing the red head and they both looked at me Jason with wide eyes. The Red head was , Skylar, Ellington girlfriend.

" Ana Bell " They both said. Jason walked up to me but I walked back with every step he took.

" Leave me the hell alone you cheater " I spat at him.

" No it was a mistake I'm sorry I love " He cornered me on the wall once I couldn't take any more steps back.

" No Jason it's over " I pushed his shoulder and left the coffee shop were my ex boyfriend worked at. I heard Jason come outside from the ringing bell. I hurried and got the key from my back pocket but my the time I got it he grabbed my wrist.

" Ana please don't say it's over " he squeezed my wrist " I love you " he pulled me to his chest "

" How could you " I pushed his chest " I let you meet my freinds, family, we had sex more that once and to think that I was going to say I love you back today!" I unlocked my car.

" Come on let's forget about this I do love you" he begged.

" I'm glad I don't love you. Go back to kissing that red head that is dating one of my friends and tell her you love her  then sleep with her and cheat on her " I closed the door of my car. I turned it on and left with tears running down my cheeks.

How could I let him.

Now I have to tell Ellington that his girlfriend was cheating with my boyfriend well ex all along.

When I got home I went straight to my room kicked off my shoes. Locked the door jumped on my bed and cried on my pillow that still smelled like him.

A/N THERE YOU ARE NEW CHAPTER AND LASR CHAPTER OF 2014 .
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'M GLAD I GOT TO THIS CHAPTER SO WE  ANA BELL WILL BE SINGLE AGAIN BUT HEARTBROKEN. SAD.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING BYE.

P.S THANK YOU ROSSOSMER5AUSLLY FOR COMMENTING.