Chapter 12 * They Found out *

Ana Bell Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing.

* Ring Ring *

I look at my phone , it was My big brother Rodrick.

" Hello? " I said in my morning voice.

" Ana Bell mom and dad they found out " he whispered probably so my parents wouldn't hear him " you better get your a ss over here before they call the Lynches and find out your not there.  " he quickly said.

" Shoot I'll be there in 10 " I said in panic and hung up the phone.

I put on my skater skirt that I been wearing for like 2 days along with my black converse.

" Jason , Jason wake up I need a ride home my parents found out " I woke him.

" OK one sec babe " he got up put his shorts on and a random black tank top. He grabbed his keys and we hurried out the door downstairs.

But on the way down his dad was in the kitchen eating breakfast. He looked up he saw Jason but he didn't see me because I hid behind the wall.

" How are you son ? " he asked taking a sip from his coffee cup.

" Nothing much dad just going out. " he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Really then why does your face look bruised " he asked in suspension " and is that a hickey I see " he pointed to his neck were I left a mark from last night. " Have you been sneaking girls in here again? " he asked. What does he mean again am I just another one of Jason girls

" No dad " he simply answered.

" OK " and he went back to eating .

Jason grab my hand and sneaked me out but we didn't get away that easy. We were just about free Jason already had his hand in the sliver doorknob .

" Oh and son ...." he froze when he saw me

" You mind telling me who this girl is " pointed at me.

" This is Ana Bell now see ya " he turned the sliver doorknob.

" Not so fast " He stop Jason and he closed th door.  " You look familiar I've seen you before " he put his finger to his lips and eyed me up and down.

" Were sir ? " I tryed to change his mind " you must be confused "

" Now I know your Mr Bells daughter " he finally figured out .

" OK dad can we go " Jason asked his dad.

" No you in big trouble you sneak in a girl in when you know the rules" he said in a stern voice " and that someone had to be my bosses daughter out of all the girls in the world. You guys obviously were doing something else too " he pointed to his neck were it was and clearly viable because of his black tank top.

" But dad she needs a ride "

" I'll take her your grounded two weeks " his dad punished him.

" 2 weeks " Jason complained

" No your right 3 weeks " he added more.

" But dad " Jason moaned.

" No to your room I'll take her " he sent him to his room.

---------------------------●●●●●---------------------'-------

The car ride was kind of akward.  No one said a word. He didn't even had to ask for the address his boss was my dad. But I could think was the punishment.

Jason dad took me to to the door steps were he knocked and out came my dad.

" Mr Walker and " he saw me " Ana Bell? "

He said more like a question. " What do you need ? "

" Well Mr Bell your daughter was at my house " Mr Walker said.

" Really and who was she with? " my dad looked at me with his eyebrow up.

" With my son . He has a mark on his neck they had to be doing something " he added serious sarcasm to his voice.

" Yea they had to be doing something alright. Ana Bell show me your neck " my dad asked me in a mad tone.

I did I pulled down Jason sweater that I put on .My dad just sighed angrily.

" Ana your grounded 2 weeks you can't leave the house and you can't see Jason anymore " My father punished me " You can't see Jason any more either . You agree with that Mr Walker that they can't see each other? "

" 100% sir " he answered

" Fine " I said and stomped up to my room with nothing to do .

A/N : So that this chapter um hoped you liked it the next chapter are mostly about Ana Bell but then they slowly go to Ross.

Is my writing getting better I hope so I think the chapters are getting longer.I like writing them but I don't like typing them. I type them on my phone since I am fast at texting it way faster like this.

Still no need that new character

Pic of Rodrick I couldn't thick of any one else so I chose him to play Rodrick.
I still don't know who should be Ana Bell
Oh and you have to read all the chapters there is like 6 views on one chapter and then their like 12 in another read all the chapter plz .

Thank for reading R5 family

Stay Rossome Peace out