Chapter 46 *No We Weren't*

Ross's Pov

Today we had our last interview with some show. I knew they were gonna bring up the whole Ana Bell cheating on me thing.

Yeah, I have been sad that Ana did cheat on me but what can I do. What's done is done. I didn't cry I just had some type anger. I ignored my bandmates when they tried to cheer me up. I thought I could trust Ana. We promised we would wait for each other. But sometimes I think maybe we were to clung on to each other. Because we weren't even a couple yet. Yet it still feels like we broken up with each other.

"You ready to go Ross?" Asked Riker.

"Sure let's go." I got out walking to were the interview took place.

We sat down on the couch. Behind was a huge picture  of the Heat Made Up on You Ep.

The interview walked in. Sitting down on a chair in front of us. I just wanted to get this thing down and over with.

"Ready in 3,2,1."

"Hello there I'm here with R5."

We all waved into the camera.

"So how is everyone?"

"Good." We all mumbled.

"How about you Ross with the whole Ana Bell thing?"

That's the question I didn't want to answer.

"I'm fine."
Even though I wasnt.

"So everyone wants to know where you to together or not?"

"No we weren't together. She was just a friend that's all she is."

A/N: ouch!
Anyways might be starting a new fan fiction not an R5 one.

One Direction fan fiction up. go check it out