Chapter 28 *Were Going on Tour Party*

Ana Bell Pov

When me and Rodrick got home yesterday we were still kind of stunned  this wasn't a dream. We are going on tour with Ed Sheeran. Rodrick and I have been big fans of his music. Now we're going to be stuck with him on a tour bus.

"Ana honey you okay" my dad entered my room.

"Yea just getting ready dad" today my parents planned a get away party. We invited family and friends over.

I wore a one strap red dress that reached mid thigh and had a Dimond belt around the mid bell. A leather black jacket with black ankle boots.

"I can't believe my little girl is going on tour" my dad hugged me "She so grown up" he squeezed me.

"I can't believe it either" I let go of the hug.

"Come on guys guest will be arriving" my mom yelled from downstairs. My dad and I walked down the stairs. I think my mom should of been a party planner. In the living room was a mini stage for us to perform. With tables around it. Glass wine cups, plates, utensils perfectly on the table.

Pictures of me and Rodrick covered the walls.

"Aw look at my two kids" my mom took a picture of Rodrick and I. Rodrick had on a black dress pants, black dress shirt with a red tie.

"Did you forget about me?" Jack my little brother pouted his lip.

"Of course not Jack I still love you" my mom picked him up.

*Ding Dong *

"Looks like our first guest are here" she put Jack down opening the door.

It was the Lynches. Rodrick ran up to Rydel kissing her causing everyone to Aww and them blushing.

Then the house started filling up with my aunts and uncles and their kids. I spent like half an hour talking each of  them. Last family was to arrive were the Walkers . They were only invited because Rodrick was best friends with Josh. I hugged Mr and Mrs Walker and Josh but when it came to Jason I just nodded my head at him.

The Walkers, the Lynches, the Ratliff s,  and my family sat in one big table in front of the stage. The rest of my family members sat behind us. I sat next to Ross since Rydel was sitting across from us with Rodrick.

"I can't believe your going on tour!" Rydel smiled at me "I'm so happy for you guys" she kissed Rodrick on the cheek.

"Yup I'm proud of you Ana" Ross gave me a smile.

"Yea congratulations Bell" I heard some one next to me Jason of course.

"Thanks" I gave him a weak smile sitting closer to Ross.

In bewteen of eating my mom got everyone's attention by tapping on her glass. "I wanna give a toast to Ana Bell and Rodrick we all love you guys were going to miss you but we know your going to be doing what you love. You'll be safe and in the right hands" she smiled at Ed "Cheers" every clashed there glass bus and the little kids bumped there apple juice. I'm surprised my mom let me drink wine.

Once that happen R5 and Rodrick and I get on stage.

Ross tapped on the microphone getting everyone to look up at us. "Hey everyone were perfroming Things are looking up from are Ep because things are looking up for this Beautiful young girl and her big brother" Ross said causing my cheeks to heat up I hope no one notice.

"You're were a business I was a start up you were like high speed I was a dial up I needed caffeine you were my Starbucks a Starbucks you were a record I was a remix you were a sunshine I was a rain check you needed time but you were my Rolex I couldn't get it right till you opened up my eyes you turn my whole world upside down" me and Ross sang.

"Things are looking up I couldn't find a star in the sky but now that I found us things are looking up even when I'm down had about enough  looking at the ground I couldn't find a star in the sky but now that I found us things are looking up" Rodrick and Rydel sang.

When we finished the whole song everyone got up from there seats clapping.

Ross grabbed my hand making bow with him. I laughed at his silliness.

This is how it's going to feel like people cheering the only difference there is no Ross with me on tour.

Later Ed performed . Once he was done people stared leaving. Leaving the Walkers and Lynches.

"We should get going" Stromie gathered her kids.

"Thanks for coming" my mom said.

"See you tomorrow at our pool party." Rydel gave Rodrick one last kids.

After they were gone I went to the kitchen for a drink. All there was left was water and wine. I served myself wine. Mom won't mine.

"I saw that cover you did of me" a voice made me jump Jason.

"Your were suppose to?" I rolled my eyes.

"So would it be wrong to ask you out again?" He gave me that smrik of his.

"Why would you even ask" I rudely said I finished my wine.

"Because I still love you your beautiful,  sweet and dang your good in bed." He pulled me to him.

"Then maybe you shouldn't be a man whore and go around kissing other  girls." I pushed him. "And I'm over you I think I'm falling for some one else" I severed another glass.

"Who?!" He questioned.

"Jason let's go" I heard his mom.

"You better get going coffee boy" I seductively said bitting my lip and running my finger along his bottom lip.

Once they left my mom and dad stayed downstairs to clean. I went upstairs tripping on a few stairs from drinking three glasses of wine. I took off my red dress changing in to a long shirt. Sleeping on my bed.

A/N :  SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING.
  Ps that is the dress that Ana Bell wore but that is not her she just wearing the dress.

Thank you for reading guys

-Diana