Chapter 39 *Award Show*

I was so happy and nervous today. It's been two weeks since we where in Texas. Now where in New York getting ready for an award show. I'm so excited to see my friends but nervous because Rodrick and I  will be performing We are Never getting back together. We also got nominated for Best new groups.

We where all changing in a hotel room with dressers and make up people getting us ready. Rodrick and I where wore matching clothes even though his date would be Rydel. And my date would be Ed. It won't be in a romantic manner more like a dad taking his daughter out. I asked management if Ross could lead me down the red carpet but they said no. Because people would probably think where dating.

Anyways I wore black sweetheart neck line dress that reached just above my knee. I had cute lace at the bottom and little jewels at the top. I also had to wear a white rose that Rodrick and I will be wearing to symbol that where together. I wore it clipped on the chest of my dress. My hair curled down with some Bobby pins to keep it out my face. My make up was thick but not to think eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss.

"Your done and you look stunning sweetie." The make up lady complimented.

I thank her waiting for the boys on the small couch. I got out my phone from my clutch purse. I turned it on to see a text message from Ross.

Ross:Sad that I couldn't be your date.

Me: Don't be we'll get to see each other in like thirty minutes.

Ross:I know love ya

Me:Love ya too

I put my phone back in my purse. A couple minutes later Ed and Rodrick walk out all dressed up. Rodrick wore a simple black suit with the white rose in the pocket. Ed had a grey suit on that fit him nicely I might say. His hair messy as always.

"Let's get going don't want to be late." Ed adjusted his watch on his wrist.

We all walk together close with guards by our side. We quickly got in the limo sitting in the plush leather seats.

"Now guys I'm warning you thier going  to be a lot of flashing cameras. " Ed warned us since we really haven't been mobbed by cameras. Only a few fans asking for a quick photo and autographs here and there.

"Yeah we know." Rodrick shook it off.

------------------------------------------

We soon got to the show. Someone opening our door. I squinted as I got out flashes all over the place.

"Ready love?" Ed asked me and I nodded. He hooked his arm around mine "Lets go see you friends."

We all went over to where R5 was. I saw all of them I just wanted to jump up in joy and hug them but I didn't want to make a scene.

"Hey guys." I waved at them.

"Ana Bell!" Their faces let up as they saw me. I hugged all them.

"I missed you." Ross whispered in my ear making shivers go down my spine.

"I missed you too." I whispered back. I let go of the hug smiling at him.

"Okay I think it's time for you guys to start walking ." Someone said pushing us to the carpet.

Rodrick held Rydels hand kissing it before walking. The others walked down together. Ed lead me down. I smiled at the cameras. I just couldn't keep focus I would get glances at Ross. He looked so handsome or should I say hot in his leather jacket. I would of love to go over their and kiss him but I can't sadly.