Rose-Colored Glasses; 2: New York & Aspen (A Harry Styles Sugar Daddy AU)

Start from the beginning

On Friday, at 4 in the evening, Vinny, Harry's driver pulls up in front of my building. I pick up my suitcase to walk from the door to the car, but Vincent walks up to me and picks the suitcase.
"Good evening, Vinny. How are you?" I ask the man who carries my luggage to the trunk of the city car.
"Good evening, Ms. (Y/L/N). I am good. How are you?" He asks me back, opening the door for me.
"I am very good. Are we picking up Harry?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"Mr. Styles is already at the airport. I am taking you straight to him." He replies, starting the car.
"Do you need me to stop anywhere before the airport?" The man asks me and I shake my head no.
"I am all set, Vinny. Thank you." I assure the man before picking my phone out of my jacket. It might be 60 degrees in New York, but in Aspen is barely 50, making me shiver just at the thought of the cold.

We drive up into an empty slot, a private jet parked and waiting. Vinny gets out of the driver's seat and opens my door for me, letting me get out while smiling.
"I will get your luggage, miss." Vinny assures me, gesturing for me to head towards the jet.
"We are traveling in that?" I ask and the driver nods. I make my way ahead, climbing up the stair of the jet with Vinny following suit with my luggage.
"Welcome aboard, Ms. (Y/L/N)." One of the crew members greets me, picking the luggage from Vinny. Harry is already sprawled on his seat, looking at something on his tablet. He is wearing a light shirt, with flannel pants and a pair of loafers, way more dressed up than me.
"Hi, love. I am so glad you made it." He greets me, standing up from the leather seat.
"Hi. I am glad I made it too. Thank you for having me." I state, placing my jacket and purse down on my seat.
"Thank you for coming. It means a lot to me."
"Is it going to be just me and you on this flight?" I ask and Harry nods.
"My assistant is joining us too. He will arrive shortly. I thought we would all be a lot more comfortable on a private flight." He replies, making me swallow the knot in my throat.
"Your assistant?" I ask, already sweating. I wonder what he has told the man.
"Yes, I kinda need him for the deal. Don't worry, he knows a friend of mine is joining us on the trip." He replies.
"He knows I am your friend?" I ask again, looking at him in the eye.
"Yes. No need for him to be part of our deal." He whispers, avoiding being heard by the stewardess passing by to make sure things are in place.
"So, tonight I am having dinner with the president of the other company, I don't know when I will be done. And I have to wake up early in the morning because we are starting the meeting for signing the deal at 9 and I need to prepare. I believe that by afternoon we will be done. Then, they are throwing a celebratory party, and I want you to come with me. The ordeal is pretty boring, so I need you to be with me there."
"I am afraid I haven't packed for a business party." I reply and he scoffs.
"That's not an issue, you can go shopping on Saturday morning. Aspen has lovely stores. And then on Sunday, we can have the whole day to ourselves." He smiles at me, making me smile too.
"I love when we spend Sundays together." I sigh and he hums.
"Sundays are a whole lot better when I spend them with you." He says softly, making my body fill with warmth.
"So, what are we doing on Sunday?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I have no clue. Whatever you want to. I feel bad for not being able to spend more time with you on this trip." He replies and I chuckle.
"It is fine. I need some time alone. I brought my laptop and I hope I can work a bit on my dissertation. Maybe the change of scenery will inspire me." I assure him.

A tall, languish man enters the jet, making Harry and I jolt back to our seats; I didn't realize we had leaned in so close to one another until now.
We are back at sitting on our seats, me across from him, with our backs resting against the leather chairs.
"Mr. Styles, I apologize for the delay. I needed a few documents for the agreement." The man states, taking a seat on the other side of the aisle.
"It is ok, Wilson. (Y/N), this is my assistant, Wilson. Wilson, this is my friend (Y/N)." Harry introduces me to the stereotypical assistant, who shakes my hand.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, madam. I hope you enjoy this trip with us." The man states, leaning over to shake my hand. He is sucking ass right now, thinking that sweet-talking me is going to earn him the good graces of his boss.
"It is a pleasure too. I hope the trip goes smoothly." I smile as I pick up my laptop from my purse.
"Let's give the lady some quietness. She is working on a very important project." Harry winks at me, shutting down the man who tries to show him something on his tablet.
"Of course, sir." The man retreats, making me shake my head at Harry playfully.