Dr. Angel Face (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: "I know that if there ever was a manifestation of pure, true destiny into my life, it was the moment they rolled you in my Emergency Room."

(Smut/ Unprotected Sex / Public Sex / Oral; Female Receiving) (T.W: Mention of Accident / Mention of Hospital Stay)

This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request) (saphseoul also helped a lot with some points I included)

(Words: 14.5k) (Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 3: Heat Extended, Alternative: Dr. Angnel Face Alternative)
--

"Come on, baby. You have to go to work..." Calum whispers, pecking on my shoulder. I open my eyes, still cuddling into his pillow that still smells like him. I find him standing over me, looking down with a smile.
"What time is it?" I ask and he looks at the alarm that rests on the bedside table.
"8. Come on, get up. I made you coffee..." He whispers, leaning down to peck on my forehead now.
"I don't wanna. Come back to bed..." I plead and he chuckles, pulling the comforter off my body.
"Come on, your patients need you." He takes my hand, almost yanking me to sit up.
"I barely had a moment with you... Seems like yesterday you came home for Thanksgiving. I want more time." I whine and pout at him.
"Seems like yesterday but it was almost a week ago. I will be back in 2 weeks. And then you'll have all the time you want." He sits down across me, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.
"I don't wanna come to an empty home every night." I sigh, making him mirror my reaction.
"Well, thank God for Duke then... We will talk on the phone every night, I promise. Now, I really need you to get up, baby. You have to go and save lives." He replies.
"You are always so casual about leaving. As if you are not going to miss me at all." I snap, getting off the bed and rushing to get into the bathroom.
"Come on... You know this is not true." He protests, following behind me.
"Do I, now?" I ask, shutting the door to his face.

I follow my routine as normal, prepping myself for going to work and then back to a lifeless house. I am pretty sure Calum has already left by the time I get out of the bathroom to get dressed, as silence fills the house.
For someone who is used to having to maintain their focus on one thing and block everything out, I sure hate silence.

I pick up my purse and phone before I make my way down the stairs.
"I thought you left already..." I mumble as I find Calum sitting on the couch with Duke on his lap. He leaves the pup down, sitting up and walking toward me.
"I can't leave without a kiss from you. And I can't leave knowing that you are mad... You are my lucky charm, you know that." He replies and licks his lips, tilting his head back as he stops in front of me.
"I am not mad..." I mumble and he hums sarcastically.
"Leaving you behind is the hardest thing I have to do. And I hate every moment I have to spend away from you, and I would change it all in a heartbeat. Never say that this is casual for me again. I love you, and you will always be the only one I crave." He states, holding my face in his hands. I sniffle and nod, hugging him close as he rests his head on top of mine.
"I am going to miss you."
"I know. And I am going to miss you too. But I will be back before you know it. And we will have all the time in the world." He assures me.
"No one ever does have all the time in the world, my love. And even if we did, I would still want more time with you." I reply and he chuckles.
"Maybe you should write the lyrics for our next album..."
"Are you going to clip aneurysms while I write lyrics?" I ask and he winces.
"No, thanks. I don't know how you can dig around someone's brain for a living, be magnificent at it, and still not throw up every time you open someone's skull."
"I'll take that as a compliment. We have to go." I mumble and he nods.
"I'll drive you. I want more time with you. I will always want more time with you." He pecks on my temple, placing his hand on my hip.
"Copycat..." I roll my eyes but smile at him as he reaches to pick up his luggage.