Can I kiss you? (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: Ashton couldn't leave for tour without putting a ring on it. 
Based on '100 ways to say I love you' prompts: #14: "Can I have this dance?"
& #37: "Can I kiss you?" 
(Request: AngelM1004) (Words: 893)
--

"You know, I was surprised when you picked me up from my office today. I thought you would spend time with your friends tonight..." I say as I cut a piece of my filet.
"And why was that, pretty girl?" He asks, that cocky smirk of his that I love so much playing on his lips.
"I don't know. Since you are leaving for tour in 2 days, I thought you would stay with me tomorrow night and go out with your friends tonight." I shrug and he chuckles.
"I am staying with you both days... I will see my friends tomorrow for lunch. But now, I want to spend time with my gorgeous girlfriend." He replies and I blush.
"Are you looking to get me to bed, Mr. Irwin?" I narrow my eyes and he raises his glass, bringing it to his lips while smiling at me.
"Not my precise goal. But, is it working?" He asks, winking at me.
"I guess we will find out once home." I reply and take a bite of my food.
"I have to admit though, this place is ravishing. You did a great job picking it." I comment and he smiles.
"Thank you. Calum suggested it. He comes here with his girlfriend all the time." He replies.
"Is it always that... I don't know... empty?" I ask and Ashton chokes on his food.
"No... I guess there weren't many reservations for the roof tonight." He replies as he regains his breath.
"Ok... I guess this is good. I wanted some time for just the two of us." I smile at him and he reaches over to take my hand in his. 

"So, tour starts soon... Again. Are there any places you are excited to visit?" I ask, sighing at the thought of being in a house without Ashton around.
"Are you trying to start small talk?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Yeah. But I really want to know which places my boyfriend is excited to see." I reply.
"Japan... Seriously, I love the vibe. And then France. All the museums and the exhibitions... And of course Aussie. I miss home, I miss my mom, I miss my siblings." He sighs. I nod my head and take a deep breath, forcing a smile to my face.
"What is it, princess? Why did your face drop?" He asks, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.
"It's nothing... I am really excited for you." I brush it off but Ashton seems to not buy it.
"We've been together for long enough to know how to tell apart a fake and a genuine smile. And right now, this is a fake smile. Plus, I've left for enough tours already, and I know you get sad when I am about to leave." He says and I sigh.
"I will be fine. Don't worry about me." I try to assure him. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes and exhaling. He raises his hand and gestures for the waiter to come over. 
"I am not done with my food yet." I protest. Ashton looks at me and smiles.
"I know." He simply replies.
'Slow Hands' begin playing and I look at my boyfriend a little strangely.
"Can I have this dance?" He asks, standing up, my hand still in his. I look at him in complete adoration as I stand up. 

We walk a few feet away from our table, Ashton holds me very close, resulting in my head resting on his shoulder.
"I love you so very much." I breathe out, my arms tightly wrapped around his torso as we slow dance to our song.
"I love you so much more..." He chuckles as he places a hand behind my head to keep me there.
"You know, there is something I need to do before I leave for tour." He murmurs, his voice very low and soothing.
"What is it?" I ask, inhaling his scent deeply.
"I can't leave for a world tour without putting a ring on it." He mumbles, letting go of me. I see him fall to his knee, reaching for his pocket to take out the ring.
"Ash, what are you doing?" I ask, my hands flying to my mouth.
"Love of my life, light of my existence. Since the day I met you, I've become a better man. You have made me more compassionate, you have helped me thrive. There is nothing in this world that will make me happier than spending the rest of my life with you. So, (Y/F/N), will you honor me by becoming my wife?" He asks, choking a little as he looks at me smiling.
I choke on my tears, still not believing what just went on.
I just nod, in complete loss of words.
"Is that a yes?" He asks.
"Of course, you idiot!." I giggle. He takes my hand in his, slipping the ring on my finger. He gets up, my hand still in his, pressing his lips on the back of my hand.
His hands cup my face, stroking my cheeks softly.
"Can I kiss you?" He asks, smiling brightly at me as tears form in his eyes.
"You don't even have to ask." I giggle, leaning in halfway. He smiles and leans down and engulfs my lips with his, kissing me passionately.