Put a ring on it (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) gets to be dominant for once. And she sure knows how to have fun while at it  (Smut /  Unprotective Sex / Use of Toys / Bondage / Sub-Dom Dynamic) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 2.1k) 
--

"I got you a little something for tonight..." I state as I walk up to Ashton, handcuffed to our bed. He licks his lips while I sit on the edge of the bed, letting the silk robe slide down my shoulder.
"Is it what's underneath the robe?" He asks, peeking at the strap of my lingerie that has just appeared on my shoulder.
"No... It's something you are going to put on..." I reply, moving to straddle him.
"Are you going to blindfold me, princess? The one time I give you the upper hand, and you are going to waste it on a blindfold and some handcuffs? I thought you had more imagination than that." He tries to sound all tough, but I bet everything that once I tell him what I got for him, he is going to get excited.
"I got you a cock ring, baby." I reply, tilting his head back to gain access to his jaw and neck.
"A cock ring?" He asks while I assault his neck with bites and kisses.
I hum agreeably, watching him become intrigued by my gift.
"I've never tried one before..." He mutters and I chuckle. I reach inside the pocket of my robe, fishing the toy out with my fingertips. I push the little button, letting it buzz away before I bring it to contact with his skin. I start from his collarbones, sliding it over the middle of them and hear his breath hitch a little.
"Well, I guess I will be your first at something..." I reply, leaning up to engulf his lips with mine.

He lets my tongue invade his mouth, bringing a smirk to my lips as my hand slips down and allows the toy to trace over his nipple.
He gasps, jolting a little and pulling at his restraints.
"What's the matter, baby?" I ask with a devious smirk playing on my lips. I find him, being exposed to me, completely arousing, to the point my stomach hurts from how much I enjoy this.
"I... I... Shit, I don't... know..." He mutters, his usually steady voice now breaking.
"Is your cock getting hard as I tease you, pup?" I ask, lowering the ring to his stomach, circling over his navel. His boxers rest low on his hips, revealing the veins that lead to his bulging cock. He shrieks as I guide the toy there, making him buck his hips up and hiss at me.
"I am so hard, baby. So hard for you... Please..." He whines at me, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I feel my core pulsing from the pleasure I get from feeling so powerful; now I know why he gets so hard when he goes into dominant mode.
"Please what, my love? What do you want me to do?" I ask him, playing with his frustration.
"I don't know... Anything, anything but that..." He groans, biting his bottom lip.
"Ok..." I pull the toy away from his body, earning a sigh of relief from him. I watch his stomach inflate and fall as he tries to calm his breath. And then I decide on my next torture. I undo the robe and let it fall off my body.

"Who do I have to thank for the way you look tonight?" He asks, staring at my lingerie.
"Rihanna, I guess. I paid a fortune for this set." I reply, slipping the ring into my panties, and pressing the vibrating toy against my clit.
"Worth every penny... What are you doing?" He asks, gawking at me as I shriek in euphoria.
"Getting it all wet for your cock. The instructions said it will go on better if it is lubed." I reply, clenching around nothing as I get myself hot.
"If only I could touch you right now..." He grumbles, pulling at the handcuffs and causing the chain to rattle against the headboard of our bed.
"But you can't." I sing, lowering his boxers and freeing his cock.
I lean down, planting kisses along his cock while I take the toy out of my panties.
"This is pure evil." He states as my fingers wrap around his shaft.
"It doesn't feel evil when you are the one doing it to me." I reply before I wrap my lips over the head of his cock and suck it softly. I run the vibrating toy down his length, passing it over his balls, and watch him shriek helplessly. I bring my tongue to lick along his shaft, feeling his veins against it one last time. He is rock hard, ready for me to slip the ring on. Which I do; I slide it along his length, securing it to the base of his shaft before I give him a couple of good strokes.
"You are going to be a good boy for me, aren't you?" I ask, moving to straddle him again. I grasp his jaw and turn his head to make him look at me, and then biting his bottom lip, pulling at it as he whimpers softly.
"Please, just slip my cock inside you. I need to feel you. Please." He gripes; I can tell that if his wrists weren't bound to the bed, his hands would be on my hips and he would be slamming into me like a savage.