The Mansion and the surroundings are super rich and grand! But nothing in this Mansion can remove his pain of being ignored by his husband! This richness is like a vast ocean with full of water which cannot be even sipped or gulped...

Jin's worry is increasing....he is devastated... He has no idea as how to take his relationship forward with Jungkook who seem to have decided to ghost him throughout his life...

Suddenly he felt that the loneliness is giving him unnecessary time to worry about his situation...
'I have to engage myself in some work..or else I will go crazy..' he smiled sadly at his image in the mirror... Already dark circles adorned his eyes.. and face lost its brightness! He shook his head once.m.

'I will visit office tomorrow' he thought...
suddenly he recalled Hobi... Hobi is his closest buddy...his childhood friend.. they both studied the entire education together .. indeed, Hobi is the one who recommended Jin in Jeons' office..
He was on leave due to his mother's illness during Jin's marriage..
Jin's lips slightly opened with a pretty smile remembering his dearest buddy...

Hobi has a nickname as sunshine due to his positive energy that he vibrates in his surroundings... As soon as he remembered Hobi, Jin felt a sort of desperation to talk to him ...he dialled him...

"Jinnieee... My love... How are you? Is everything good? How's your hero Jungkook.. the most handsome of South Korea? I am sorry I missed your wedding due to mom's hospitalisation... But I hope everything went well and you are having fun..." No one can stop Hobi when he is cheerful....
His best friend's affectionate voice made Jin tear up immediately. He couldn't say anything as he got chocked in sadness..

"...."

" Jin... Are you there?"

He wants to hold Hobi tightly and cry.. Hobi has been his strength throughout his life...in his all good and bad times Hobi was the person who never failed reached him out...one loving hug, one affectonate pat was enough for him to get recharged... Still Jin doesn't want to reveal everything to Hobi.. Hobi will not take it lightly..he will confront Jungkook anytime once he knows the truth...Jin finally managed to talk...

"I...I am good Hobi....how are you and how's aunt ..?"
" Yeah... yeah....we are fine Jin.... but.....are you ok? Is everything fine? Hobi enquired since recognised a crack in Jin's voice! he found the sadness...

"I...I am a..absolutely ok Hobi..you know what? I am coming to office tomorrow... Will see you there..Jin stuttered but giggled" Hobi knows there is something to learn about Jin's situation... He will know it once he meets Jin...

"Oh. Ok my love.. I have so much to tell you darling..... can't wait to see you.." Hobi squealed...
"Ok then... See you soon buddy...bye.."

"Bye darling"

A small talk with his best buddy made Jin so happy that he felt good and refreshing in no time...
A positive improvement in mood made him realised that he has not seen the mansion completely...

Immediately he jumped out if the sofa and started exploring the mansion...

Each room in the mansion was extremely spacious and grand... especially in the upstairs...the brightly illuminating chandliers, the valuable and elegant paintings on the walls, the large and colourful satin carpets on the marble floors, and the very vibrant wall decorations....the large sofa sets that were arranged from place to place, and the costliest furnishings everywhere were making the mansion superiorly elegant and sophisticated according to the spectators...
When Jin entered the guest room upstairs, to his surprise Jin saw so many prizes that were adorning each of the showcases in that room...he witnessed those prizes with so much of awe...

Meanwhile, he saw Yejin bringing him tea to the place he is supervising..he was in need of a cup of tea and he didn't know as how she realised it!! It made him happy that Yejin is not unnecessarily formal at the same time very understanding of him... Soon she reached him, he grabbed the cup of tea and thanked her with a lovely smile...she returns the same kind of smile with longingly... Within no time she started feeling Jin as his own sibling just like how Jin felt....

" What you see are the prizes that were won by Master Jungkook in singing competitions Jin....Master Jungkook is a very good singer and he used to participated in many many singing competitions in his childhood... I don't know the reason but he was never allowed by his father to pursue singing career . That was one of the reasons he used to express his extreme disappointing with Mr.Jeon... "

Jin was shocked knowing Jungkook as a singer...

"As on days passed, Jungkook fully gave up his interest in singing... Now he barely sings"

knowing a new thing about Jungkook, Jin is now disappointed with his father in law for the first time... as per Jin, art is a God's gift and not everyone is gifted... Jin thought that if Jungkook encouraged well by his father, he would have become an idol or a rock star by now! which would have made Jungkook more satisfied with his own life than now....

He wondered if he can ever hear his husband's singing...
**************************†********
That evening Jin stepped into the pretty garden in their front yard and and started walking around... he picked a few flowers including his favourite lilies..when he was planning to create a pretty bouquet, Yejin saw him from the doorstep and walked towards him to accompany..
"Hello master Jin...." She smiled at him....he rolled his eyes for the formal call of her which made her laugh off...
Somehow the pretty flowers made him feel good... He started collecting them...
"You like lilies Jin?" Yejin asked him smilingly,

" Yes... I want to make a flower bouquet... that's why collecting them... Yes I like Lilies.." Jin return a pretty smile and explained...

"Who are you making this bouquet for?" Yejin was curious..
"AHH....that's for my office friend Hobi... I am going to office tomorrow..so I want to make something for him and present ... He likes flowers very much.."
Yejin love the innocence of Jin... She thought he is really pure and sweet..
She still is able to witness the sadness in Jin's eyes... She is picking flowers in silence, although she wants to talk and warn him over many things about Jungkook...she knows it is not right on her part as a loyal employee of Jeons.. she also knows that Jin may not like such behavior of her...

Suddenly Jin asked Yejin...
"Yejin... Shall I ask you something about Jungkook?"
†*************************************