Chapter Five

I sat on the couch in Chelsea's lounge room. We were having a fun day and it gave me time to tell them about the date. 

"So. What happened?" Brodie asked curiously. 

"Well he picked me up. Which was odd, I didn't know he knew where I lived" I frowned now that I thought about it, becuase I hadn't given him my address. "Anyway, we just went to the movies, he paid for nearly everything. I insisted on my own snacks though"

Chelsea hit me on the back of the head. 

"What was that for?" I whined rubbing my head. 

"He took you out. You let him pay" she said matter of factly. I rolled my eyes, why should that be the rules? 

"When are you two going out anyway?" I questioned. Brodie smiled.

"Tonight. Brodie pecked her lips. "If she'll accept" 

"Of course" she said. I groaned. Couples. "Oh" she jumped in her seat. Her phone beeped. "Notification. Facebook" she sighed. 

We looked at her while she opened the notification. She frowned and looked at her phone screen.

"What is it?" I asked curiously. 

"Uh Niall..." she said cautiously. "Louis just liked one of my pictures" I knitted my eyebrows together. 

"So?"

"It was the one I took of you, and Brodie. Remember when you fell asleep together and-here this picture" she showed us both the picture of Brodie and myself asleep, I gulped. That was such a terrible picture. 

"W-why is he liking pictures of me?" Chelsea and Brodie smirked at each other. "What?"

"He likes you" Chelsea giggled. 

"No he doesn't." I shook my head. "Why would he like me?" They shrugged. 

"I don't know. But he must if he's asked you out twice" Brodie said.

"This can't be happening" I said in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. What would Louis Tomlinson want with me?

"You're so lucky Niall. You don't know how many people want him" Chelsea told me.

"Do you want him?" Brodie asked Chelsea. She smiled cheekily. 

"Maybe once, for the sex. Then I'd leave. Totes love you" they smiled and shared a quick kiss before turning back to me.

"I don't want to see him Monday"

-

That night I stayed with Chelsea and Brodie, they decided to change plans and do something tomorrow instead. I still couldn't believe that Louis liked a picture of me. It was just so weird. Someone who hadn't associated himself with me before Monday was now taking me out and liking pictures of me. It was weird. 

Chelsea and Brodie were sharing her bed. Her parents didn't know they would be sharing. But it's not like they'd do something with me in the room. Well I hope they wouldn't.

When I went to sleep all I thought about was Louis and how the night would have gone if I had let him kiss me. I imagined he would have gently backed me into the wall, grabbed my chin gently between his thumb and forefinger and kissed me softly, adding tongue even though I hadn't been kissed. Both his hands would have moved to my waist and mine to the back of his neck, grabbing the hair that was long enough to cover the back of his neck, but not be too long to be considered girls length. My glasses would have been bumped by his nose, but it wouldn't have stopped us. Nothing but the need for oxygen would have stopped us.

I woke up, a little startled, but it didn't bother the sleeping couple on the bed. Groaning a little, I looked at the digital alarm clock in Chelsea's room, the blue numbers glowing showing me the time of 3:36am. That meant I had dreamt for three and a half hours. I rolled over on the mattress on the ground and pressed my face into the pillow. 

It would be forever before I'd fall asleep again. I just knew it. I grabbed my phone, knowing that would be my only way of occupying myself until a decent hour of the morning.

I went on to Facebook and skimmed over my newsfeed a few times, going over people's status' a few times then grew bored when nothing came up. I just gave up and went to log off when my messages lit up; telling me I had a message. I opened it curiously and saw Louis Tomlinson had messaged me. I should probably stop referring to him as Louis Tomlinson and just Louis.

Louis Tomlinson: 

Hey 

I bit my lip, debating if I wanted to actually reply to him or not. I went with replying and tapped at the keys on the touch screen.

Niall Horan:

Hi. Why you up so late?

Seconds later 'Louis is typing...' popped up and I waited for the message to come through.

Louis Tomlison:

Could ask the same about you. But I couldn't sleep :( 

He replied to me. I lightly chuckled to him.

Niall Horan:

Well, a dream woke me up, so guess I'm awake for a while

Louis Tomlinson: 

Oh, one of those dreams ;)

On a serious note. How does dinner sound for our next date? I'm paying for it all though

Niall Horan:

You, You Louis Tomlinson are going to take me out for dinner, what has the world come to?

I waited a few minutes for his reply this time, and it made me worry. 

Louis Tomlinson:

Don't think lowly of yourself Love, now I am tired now, so I'll see you Monday :)

Night x

I didn't reply, I couldn't reply when he put a kiss at the end of a message. I locked my phone and set it aside. I closed my eyes and let sleep over take me again.

-

When I woke up, it was because Brodie had "fallen" on me while trying to climb over me. I didn't believe a single word he said about that.

I grumbled a little because I don't like being woken up. I don't know who does. 

"Finally awake" he smiled, a little too much for... I checked the time. 8:01am. I groaned. 

"It's eight, what do you want?" I grumbled.

"For you to get up. Come on, Chelsea's mum has breakfast cooking" he climbed off me and slowly I walked down the stairs.

I grabbed my phone before I left and I was checking my Facebook messages to make sure I really was messaging Louis last night. Because well, I couldn't believe it.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and was surprised to see I did in fact have a conversation with Louis. I locked my phone and placed it on the counter in front of me. I smiled as I greeted Chelsea and her mum. 

Then, it was the four of us eating breakfast and making small talk. 

A/N Well, I don't know what to say other than I hope you like this. I do, and I hope the girl who helped me with this is still reading. Is it what you expected? Me? Not really

Vote

Comment
:)