Chapter Thirty

"Dad Niall's coming over" I called from my room. Even though he was leaving I still told him, he would probably be back later anyway and he would throw a fit if I didn't at least ask.

"That your boyfriend?" he called back, he sounded like he was in his room across the hall.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Don't go doing anything you hear me" he said sternly, He will never know. "Faggot" I heard him say. It hurt, it really did. To be called such a terrible thing.

"Don't call me a faggot" I yelled to him.

He didn't answer instead he barged into my room, and grabbed me by my shirt. He pulled me up so we were face to face. His eyes were wide and furious. I knew I was in shit for talking back.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to call you" he snarled. He raised his hand, turned it into a fist and was about to hit me, when someone knocked on the door. He dropped his hand and pushed me onto the bed. "You're fucking lucky"

I sat on my bed, legs bent and up to my chin. I wrapped my arms around my legs. I shouldn't be here with people who are just going to treat me like garbage. It's not normal for a father to hate his child, for a mum not to talk and be loving. But of course, it was my fault.

"He's up in his room" my dad grumbled to the person who knocked.

I stayed where I was, waiting in my room, hoping it was Niall, but also hoping it wasn't. Steps were heard coming up the stairs and down to my room. The door was open, so he'd know where to stop. When the footsteps begun to slow and the person stopped in my doorway, I was estatic to see Niall.

I jumped off my bed and ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug. He hugged me back without question. With a step back, I pulled us back inside my room, Niall closing the door behind him.

He pulled away from the hug and titled my head back slightly so he could look at me clearly. "Why are you crying?" Niall asked softly and used his thumb to wipe the tears away. I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Nothing. Don't worry" I waved it off. "I thought I told you to come over later" he shrugged,

"I wanted to come earlier" he said and walked off looking at my things. It wasn't much, a desk, bed, posters, gaming consoles. Yes I was richer than Niall, so I had more updated things then he did, but he didn't seem fussed.

"I wish you hadn't" I told him as I walked over to him. I pouted my lips for a kiss and he gave me one. "Anyway, since you came. What do you wan to do?" he shrugged and continued to look around.

"I like your room" he wrapped his arm around my side.

"Hmm. Yours is better" he looked down at me with a confused look. "It is. You don't have fancy shit"

"Are you okay? Who doesn't want top range stuff?"

I sighed and removed myself from him and fell backwards on my bed. I was lying across the width of my queen sized bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I heard feet shuffling across the carpeted floor before I saw Niall fall beside me. He laid on his side looking at me. Though I couldn't see him. I could feel him staring.

"You're staring" I stated and turned to face him. He was smiling.

"I know. You're pretty" I blushed, and I don't blush often.

"Are you going to give me a proper kiss?" Niall leaned forward and hovered over my face. Kissing me sweetly.

The door opened and my dad stepped in cursing at me. Niall pulled away and sat up, looking embarrassed and nervous. I was petrified.