Chapter Twenty-two

Watching Louis play soccer was well, not what I expected. He seemed in another world and well, he wasn't good. That's putting it nicely. He sucked. Everytime he messed up, he had to do 10 laps of the feild. But lucky for me, he was shirtless and that's all I cared about at that point of time. 

Louis leaned over, hands on his knees as he tried to regain his breath from the excessive running. I felt sorry for him, I've seen him play before, he's amazing, but not today. There's something wrong with him and I was keen to find out. 

"Hey" a deep voice said. I looked up and saw Harry standing above me. He wasn't much taller then me, so it wasn't so intimidating when he looked over the top of me. 

"Hey" I replied and turned back to watch Louis who was taking penalty shots. The goalie stood in the middle, legs bent slightly, on his toes arms out. Almost like a crab, but it was the best way to stand, it helped move to where the ball was heading hopefully.

Louis took a step forward, leg back and then kicked the ball, it flew in the air and straight to the goalie. He dropped to his knees and put his face into his hands, I was scared he was crying, but I knew Louis wouldn't do that in public. 

"He's not playing well" Harry stated. I agreed. "Do you know what's wrong?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"Nah, he won't tell me. I don't want to push him, last night he was different, and I'd never seen him like that before. Ever" I told Harry honestly. "I think he has some problems at home" I admitted. Harry nodded. 

"Is that why his hand is bandaged?" I nodded. 

"He punched a mirror" I explained. "Hey, please don't mention this to anyone" Harry smiled and put a hand on my knee for comfort. 

"I won't" I smiled. "I am here for you Niall, as a friend, I'm here" We held a look a little too long for our friendship and when I turned back I saw Louis looking at us. I promised him if I had a thing for Harry, or anyone really, I was supposed to tell him and break up with him, but I can honestly say, there is nothing going on between Harry and I. Well, on my end anyway. 

Louis looked hurt, and tired. He was a complete wreck and I just wanted to hold him and comfort him because that's what he needs. 

"I'm going to head down" I motioned down to the field. Harry nodded and let me walk past him and down the few steps of the bleachers to where Louis was standing drinking his whole bottle of water. "Hi" I smiled to him, adjusting my bag on my shoulder. 

"Hi" he replied bitterly. "I saw you and him" he moitoned to Harry, who was still sitting there watching the team play. 

"Lou, what's up with you today? You were fine earlier and now you're, all" I waved my hands around. "Jealous" 

"How can I not be? You're being close with Harry!" he sighed heavily. his breatihng picking up again. 

I chuckled stepped toward him, I put my hands on his shoulders, ignoring how wet skin was with sweat and water. "There is nothing to worry about. I love you Louis" I smiled, trying to get him to see how honest I was being. I don't think he really believed me, so I pulled him closer and connected our lips together, he smiled and pulled away. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"You're one of a kind" I replied and kissed him again.

The whistle from the coach blew and he called out to Louis using his last name. We pulled apart and Louis ran back to the feild, and for the last five minutes, he played brilliantly. 

-

"God Niall" Louis shuddered. I brought myself up to meet Louis's face. We shared a small smile and a kiss. I gave Louis a bj, because he deserved it. He'd been looking down in the dumps lately, it was the least I could do for him. 

"You're welcome" I smiled and rubbed my nose with his. He was shirtless and pantless on my bed. Shirtless because he didn't want to put a shirt back on until he had showered and pantless because well, of what just happened. 

"Are you sure I can't give it back? I feel bad" he told me. 

"Lou. This was something for you. I don't need anything in return." I told him. "All I want, is to be next to you"

"You're a sap" he teased and tapped my nose. "I don't understand how you could stand to be so close to me while I haven't showered" Louis added.

"You don't smell gross like you've been running around. You smell great" I burried my face into his neck and left little kisses. He giggled like a little girl and it made me smile.

Louis moved to his side and joined me to be face-to-face. "I am now currently aware of the fact your fully clothed and I'm fully naked" we laughed. "Either you need to lose some clothes, or you need to let me shower so I can put clothes on"

"You make a very tough decision Tomlinson" I smiled and rolled on top of him. "Why don't you decide for me" I said, almost seuctively. I think. I was still trying to get a feel of dirty-ish talk.

Louis's hands ran up my back and kissed me sweetly, running his hands back down and grabbing the hem of my shirt. We smiled through the kiss and then, my shirt was on the ground, with Louis's pants. Louis ran his hands over my now bare torso, I wasn't exactly happy with my body, but I wasn't unhappy either. I just needed time to go to the gym or something. 

"How long until your parents get home?" he asked me, breathless, and we hadn't even done anything. 

"An hour, give or take" I replied. "But we're not doing that." I wanted to save that for as long as I could and I still wasn't sure if I wanted him to take it from me. 

"I'll take what I can" he smiled and pulled me down so I was flush against his body. We kissed hotly and hot it was. I had Louis stark naked under me, while I had only my jeans on. His hands were on my butt and he was moving me a little, and he was moving up. 

"Lou" I breathed. "Stop" one hand cupped my cheek and the other kept it's place on my butt. 

"Too much?" he asked sweetly. I nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry" I smiled and forgave him. "Can we at least kiss?" 

I hummed pretending to ponder the thought, but I really actually did think. "You better shower first, then you can come back and kiss me, I just don't need my mum walking in on me and you, in this position, the way you are" 

"If I must, I will" he said and begun to sit up. I followed and once he was seated properly, I was sitting on his lap. "Are you going to let me leave? Not only do I need a shower, I need to relieve a problem you gave me" I shook my head in disbelief.

"All you, I didn't do anything" He chuckled and rubbed his nose over mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too" 

We shared one last long kiss before he went off to shower. I felt lucky to have him, and I've never been happier.

A/N a bit of a cute chapter I guess

Comment and vote!