Chapter Twenty-six

The rest of the weekend was the same thing mostly. We just spent it at Niall's grandparents house and talked. On Monday when were leaving we stopped at the cemetary and walked through it until we got to two tombstones. I noticed they didn't have Horan on them, so I assumed it was other relatives of his.

His mum started talking to them and I realised it was her parents. On the way back, Niall informed me they died in a car crash. I flinched at the mention of car crash but he didn't notice, and I hoped no one else did.

The drive back was long and tiring. Niall and I talked and played games and listened to music, and finally at eight o'clock we were home. I managed to convince my dad to let me stay with Niall for one more night, then I knew I better go back home and leave Niall alone for a little while. 

We pretty much had tea and then went to bed. It felt nice to be in a bed rather then a pull out one. I loved Niall's bed, mine was great there was just something about it that made it better. Maybe it was the fact Niall was there.

"I had a great weekend" I told him. "Your grandad was a bit, imtimidating. Like your dad" Niall chuckled lightly.

"They both haven't seen me with anyone before, cut them a little slack" he rubbed his nose on mine. "You weren't yourself at all" 

"I felt imtimidated" I told him. "They kept asking me questions about myself and why I was with you"

"Will I meet your family?" he asked randomally. "You've meet pretty much everyone now, can I meet yours?" 

"I don't think that's a good idea" Niall frowned and looked down, he played with my right hand. The one I injured by hitting a mirror. It was fine now, there were only little scars visable from the cuts, but nothing too major. "I'm looking out for you, trust me" 

"Any chance I could come over sometime then? I haven't seen your house" I took his hand in mine and gently squeezed. 

"I'll think about it" 

"Okay, but I really want to, I feel as if I'm putting a lot out there and you're not" he admitted, and I sighed. 

"Again, I'm doing this for you okay? It's probably best if you don't come over" 

"Okay" he whispered. I kissed him goodnight and that was the end of the conversation.

-

 A few weeks passed since I met with his grandparents and we haven't spoken much at all, I was worried he was mad at me for not letting him come over to my house, but the thing was, I didn't want him to be a victim to my dads abuse. Or really hear him yelling at me.

He had been talking with Harry more lately and they sat together with Brodie and Chelsea who seemed to have decided to make a reappearance at school. I was scared really, I was scared Niall and Harry were close and were going to go behind my back and cheat on me. I knew Niall would never do such a thing, but it was still a fear I had.

I sat at the table during lunch, not really eating, I wasn't hungry. I was worried and when I was worried I couldn't eat. Everyone around me was talking happily or making out with their girlfriends, and me, I was just sitting there. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket and slowly I pulled it out to read the message. 

What's wrong? :( 

It was Niall. I looked up and saw him looking at me, worry on his face, ignoring the chatter between his three friends.

Nothing 

I replied. Niall didn't take it though. He texted back right away declaring we meet to talk. I sighed and stood up, I threw my lunch away at the bin and nodded at Niall to follow me behind the school, which was only a few minute walk away.

When we were there Niall ordered I tell him what was going on. Saying something about how we haven't talked in two weeks.

"Lou, I'm worried. Did I do something?" he asked.

"What? No! Of course not. I thought I'd done something" I explained. "I haven't have I?" he shook his head.

"Of course not" I relaxed. "My parents are out all Saturday and Saturday night. You should come over" he said teasingly in my ear. He nibbled the lobe then pulled away smirking. "Up for it?" 

I nodded immediately. I guess you could say I was up for a release. It's been a while since Niall and I done anything together, I have done it myself of course, just us two though. I needed him.

"Yes, I can't wait" he smiled. 

"Good" he replied and pressed a long kiss to my lips. "I'll see you around" I nodded and watched him walk off. Hearing the bell ring after him. 

A sense of releif had now flooded me, he wasn't mad at me, in fact he was worried he'd done something wrong. I had come to realise he couldn't do anything wrong. He was perfect. 

I pushed myself off the wall I was up against and hurried to go to my locker and head to class. I didn't need to be late for that and get in trouble with the teacher. They always think just because I'm in the soccer team I think I'm better then everyone else. And that isn't quite true. I do believe a lot of classes are a waste of time and useless to me, but that's what majority of people think anyway, so it's not really that bad. 

I made it to class on time, I took my seat at the back of the class, next to Brandon and got my books out, school was ending soon, and all we really needed to do, was get ready for our tests coming up. 

A/N filler chapter I guess, It sucks I know

Comment and vote!