Chapter Eleven

A/N so I had planned to make this Louis's POV but I had a blank, so I shall move to Niall's instead 

I hurried down the hallway at morning break. I hadn't spoken to Brodie or Chelsea at all about Louis's night over and I really needed to speak to them. I ignored the harsh words being thrown at me by the other soccer players and when I finally reached the two of them at our table, I sat down breathlessly and faced them.

"Everything okay Ni? Looks like you just ran a marathon" Chelsea joked.

"Ha ha" I replied. "Anyway, I have news about Saturday, when Louis spent the night" 

"Oh, we want the details" Chelsea exclaimed. "Not too much though. I don't need to know how you were having sex" I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't have sex, as such" I paused. "We, er, exchanged handjobs" I whispered to them.

"Aw, Niall's first given hj" Chelsea cooed and pinched my cheek. "Was it good?" 

"Er..." I blushed, it was, really it was but I didn't really want to be talking about it. "We're not talking about it" she rolled her eyes. 

 "Leave him be Chels. You don't see him asking you about giving me handjobs" 

"That's because I never give you one, why should I when you're capable of doing it yourself?" she scoffed playfully. "I give you blowjobs and sex" I groaned. Just the thought of female and male sex made my stomach churn. It was worse because it was my friends.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the disturbing thoughts running through my head.

"Anyway. Besides the handjob, what else happened?" Brodie asked.

"We just talked, kissed and played video games. It was actually really fun. I didn't know what to think with having a boyfriend, especially Louis, but, it was great"  Brodie smiled at me. 

"Sorry, but I have to ask. Are you going to sleep with him or not? Because like I said the other day, being a virgin in college is not something you should do" I groaned and let my head fall on to the table. "Sorry Ni, I'm worried about you"

"You're worried about my sex life" I stated. "And I don't know, maybe. We'll go slowly. I don't want this to be rushed" she nodded. 

Soon enough, Chelsea and Brodie went on to talking to each other, and I looked around the courtyard. My eyes focused on Louis, who was looking back at me. He smiled and gave me a small wave. I blushed and waved back. 

Unfortunately, his attention got pulled away from me and he was engaged in a conversation with the other soccer players. I sighed and left the table, it was no use trying to talk to Brodie and Chelsea any more, since they started dating they just talk about them majority of the time, and I feel a little left out. 

So, I left the courtyard, without eating anything, I went to my locker. As I walked down to my locker, I got the feeling I was being followed. But I played it off, anyone could be walking to their own locker at this time. I still had a uneasy feeling though.

When I reached my locker I stood in front of it and reached out for the lock to put in my combo when hands rested on my waist and spun me around. Immediately I thought it was someone from the soccer team, besides Louis, ready to beat me up. But I was happy to see Louis staring at me, a happy smile on his face.

"I saw you leaving, thought I'd come and see you" he told me cutely. "I had fun on the weekend" 

"Me too" he smiled down at the ground. 

"I understand if you're busy, but maybe we could spend an afternoon together doing something" Louis asked. "Like anything you want to do" he took a step forward and pressed a small kiss to my lips. It was quick though, to make sure we didn't get caught, some teachers don't like the students kissing. 

"I'll think about it. Because as much as I want to spend time with you, I want a weekend at home alone" I hope I hadn't sounded too harsh. 

"That's fine, I understand" he smiled. "I just hope when you're alone you think of me" he grabbed my crotch between our bodies and I yelped. He smirked at me before leaving me to think about what just happened. 

-

The wall was cold on my back as I was up against it, with Louis in front of me. His hands were on my waist and we kissed slowly, but definitely not innocently. It felt wrong to do this because of how hot the kiss was and I could feel myself getting harder and harder. I will admit, I did well to last this long kissing him this way.

I felt his nose knock my glasses every now and then as the kiss continued in depth, but we didn't bother about that. 

"I could kiss you all day" he smiled at me before kissing me shortly. We shared a smile as he kept his face close to mine. 

"I've never been behind the bleachers before" I told him. "Like ever. I don't see why people come here" I continued. Louis chuckled. 

"Because it's private, they come here to kiss and other things" I frowned. I didn't like the idea of sex in public. It's something I definitely will not do any time soon. "You are okay with this, aren't you?" 

"Kissing you here?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, course I am" 

"I had to ask, I know this is new for you and I want to make sure you're comfortable" 

"Since when do you get sappy?" I teased him. He blushed and shrugged. "Want to come over?"

"When?" he whispered over my lips.

"Tonight?" I kissed him. "I want a repeat of Saturday" he smiled. 

"I like that idea" I leaned in and kissed him softly, while wrapping my hands behind his lower back and pulling him in closer. 

When he pulled away, I was a little disappointed, but I let it go when he smiled at me. His lips were slightly swollen and I could only imagine what mine looked like.

"Class is about to start. I'll come over after school?" I nodded. "I can't wait" he added before he left me alone against the cold wall of the bleachers. 

A/N I'm updating every day now, because I have up to Chapter twenty-eight written and as soon as I finish writing this one I  will be writing a sequel!! :)

Please do vote on every chapter for me! :)