Chapter 24 - Weak.

" Doctor. " She ran to the man in white coat.

" He is absolutely fine Mrs shukla. Cabin main aa jaiye kuch baat karni hain. " The doctor said while shehnaaz froze.

MRS SHUKLA.

He called her.... Mrs Shukla. They were thinking of her as his wife. Her stomach was doing somersaults as her heart thudded loudly trying to leap out of her chest.

She was sitting playing with the corner of the her palu opposite to the doctor who was apparently busy in reading some reports. She was nervous about the fact that the doctor thought of her as sidharth 's wife. She didn't knew whether to correct him or not and if she does then he will ask her who was she to him. A question to which she would have no answer .

She was no one to him. No one.

Weirdly this fact was hurting her. Her eyes which were already filled allowed the tears to escape through them.

" Mrs shukla. " She was in her thoughts when the doctors voice interrupted her.

" Huh. " She looked up from her lap to the doctor.

" He is absolutely fine Mrs shukla. He just had an allergic reaction to the mushrooms he had. We have given the injection and I am writing down some medicines and some creams for the rashes  and he would be fine within three days. There is nothing to worry. " The doctor assured and explained her.

" Mushrooms. " She asked.

" Yes. He is alergic to it. "

" I made him eat that. I gave him the pizza. It's my fault. " She cried.
" I didn't knew. Mujhe nahi pata tha. " She whimpered.

" It's ok. You need to keep that in mind in future. " The doctor said.

" Yes. Thank you doctor. " She mumbled.

" Well you didn't know about his allergies but he must be aware of it. He should have been careful "  He said a bit sternly making her nod.

How could he be so careless. Anger rushed through her. She wanted to yell at him for his carelessness.

" and one more thing. " The doctor said looked up at her from the notepad on which he was writing the prescription indicating that he was going to share something serious.

Shehnaz shifted ahead in the chair with perked ears. " Ji. " She nodded asked him to continue.

" You need to be very careful about his diet. He is skipping too much of meals. His body and the immune system is really very week. I would recommend you to talk to a nutritionist. " The doctor advised .

Shehnaz stared at him shocked.
" Weak. " She repeated.

" Yes Mrs Shukla. You need to take care of his diet. He isn't eating well. " The doctor said.

" I will. Always take care of him. " The words left her mouth and she didn't even realise her words at the moment.

" That's good. This is the prescription and the reports. Make sure you pay a visit to a nutritionist. " He said passing her a file.

" Doctor. Emergency. " A nurse barged in.

" Excuse me. " The doctor stood up.

Shehnaz too stood up. " Doctor. Can I. " She shouted before he left the cabin.

" You can see him. " He quickly gave the permission and left.

Shehnaz walked out of the cabin lost in her thoughts when her cell buzzed again. It had been vibrating from long . She saw the ID and her eyes widened. What will she say.