Chapter 8- Life Spent!!

Shehnaz makes her way out of the shower wearing a simple and elegant suit to her vanity. She was sneezing and shivering continuously due the cold wheather she faced yesterday and now the cold shower were sending chills in her body. She moisturised her skin and was struggling hooking up her nuptial chain when a pair of hands crept on her bare back making her jump and turn.

" Arre ..arre...kya hua wifey. " Ranveer said yanking her back into his hold and turning her back to face him and hooked her chain.

" Kuch nahi. Aap achank se aaye toh. " She said and sneezed.

" Ook . Kapde nikal do . " He said releasing her from his hold. " Or better you join me. " He said winking to her pulling her again and nuzzling her neck.

She gulped hardly and bit her lip. " Woh main abhi abhi naha kar nikali hu. Aur woh...." Her words were eaten in her mouth when she looked at him.

" Dubara naha lena wifey. Kaha jana hai tumhe. Free hi toh hoti ho pura din. " He said dragging her to the bathroom.

" Suniye.. Woh geyser nahi chal raha shayad. Main dusre room ka on kar deti hu. "  She said nervously.

" Toh pehle kar deti. Bloody useless. Jao aab. Late ho raha hai mujhe. " He shouted making her run out of the room and went to the study.

Switching on the geyser to the adjacent room she went to the kitchen instructing the servants.

" Malti tai.. Aap ranveer ke kapde nikal dengi please. " She said her and busied herself in her morning chores, nervous and scared. Her eyes darting at the staircase again and again.

" Bitya.. Kya hua. " Asked a very worried malti tai after returning back. She noticed her sneezing continuously .

She had been working here for more than 4 years that is even before shehnaz was married. She understood her very well .

" Kuch nahi tai.. Geyser ka dhyan nahi diya. Thande thande pani mein naha li. " She replied laughing.

" Has kya rahi hai. Pagal ladki. Beth jakar chai banati hu. Kada pilaungi tab hasna. " She chided her making her pout.

" Aab ye batak jaisa muh mat bana. Jaa ke beth ." She said sternly making her sit on the dining table like a obedient kid.

" Sana.. " She heard a loud voice making her finch. She stood up with a jerk and ran to her room to witness a furious Ranveer growing her scared.

" Kya hua. " She asked softly.

" Kya hua. " He taunted and started taking steps towards her." Tumse doh kaam kahe the. Ek bhi nhi hua. Ye kapde hain. Kal hi sab bigada tha na. Pata hai na aaj meri dusre investor ke sath meeting hogi phir bhi ye nikala hai. " He shouted making her close her eyes.

" Bolo. " He screamed on the top of his lungs.

" Mene nahi kisi aur ne.. " She uttered and trailed off rest of her sentence.

" Kisi aur se...wah biwi tum ho ya koi aur. Shower main bhi kisi aur ko bhej do. " He taunted her.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. " Sorry". She uttered softly.

" Aab khadi kya ho. Jaao dusre nikalo. Aur ab apni sakal mat dikhana." He yelled while leaving the room for the shower.

" Main aabhi deti hu. " She said and ran to the closet taking out the clothes and setting it on the bed with the accessories and ran back to the kitchen.

" Kya hua. " A worried Malti tai asked her giving her the cup of tea.

" Kuch nahi tai... Aapke baba ko kapde wahi chahiye jo unki biwi nikale. "She said chuckling while sipping her tea. The breakfast went in silence.

" Aapka lunch. " She asked while seeing him off.

" Office bhej dena. " He said . Suddenly he turned back to her ,smiled and said " Kuch khud banana. "

She smiled back and he left.

She followed her routine. Her life she spent for the last three years. Instructing the servants, resting, and the most important part strolling with a bored face. Today 's addition would be making the lunch .

Sidharth got up with the continuous  buzzing of his phone. Yawning he collected his phone from the table to see 29 missed calls of his secretary. He checked the time and gasped.

10:15 . It read. He called back his secretary and instructed her to settle his schedule accordingly. She managed to push his first meeting till 11, leaving him with no time.

He immediately ran to his room to see it in the same condition. Nisha sprawled on the bed and all the things scattered. He sighed shaking his head and ran for a quick shower.

" Bansi kaka. Suniye nisha jab uthe toh use lemonade de dena aur please room saaf zarur karwa dena. Ritwik ko breakfast de dena and then tell him to come to office if he is unable to connect to me. Abii jet lag hoga , sone do. " He instructed him walking through the Hall to the main gate of the mansion where his driver stood opening the door of the car for him.

" Baba aapka nashta. " Kaka interrupted him.

" Kaka late hu aaj. Office mein dekh lunga . Aap bus ye kaam dekh lena. " He said and sat in and the driver drove off.

" Matlab aaj ka nashta toh gaya. Aab toh ye lunch hi karle wahi bahut hoga. " Kaka mumbled to himself knowing him well.

Rest his daily routine will follow that is his life he spent from the past few years ...meetings meetings and meetings.

_____________

Hii
The eighth chapter is here. Just a glimpse to their lives. Love it too.
I was legit enjoying my independence day today. The day after last exam feel like one. Isn't??

Their lives will cross their path again. ( trust your writer 😁).

I hope you all like it. Tell me if you want to ask....say or suggest something.
Do bother me.

Please please vote and comment.
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

Next update would be....
Follow me. I will announce in the message box.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your
Ruhanika.