Chapter 45- A Date !!

So many complaints.
Maine kaam hi aisa kia. Gayab hi ho gayi. But kafi kuch ho gaya life main. Kya batau..Long story hai..leave it.

A long one. My long 😂😂
I will be frequent now.
Regular nahi...FREQUENT.

Read and give me beautiful comments please.

Shehnaz was folding the clothes and arranging her wardrobe lost in her thoughts when her phone buzzed. She picked it up without even looking at the caller id.

" Hello. " She said after adjusting her phone between her ear and her shoulder while her hands continued to arrange her husband clothes now.

" Sana will you go on a date with me. " The person on the other end said and Shehnaz felt earth shifting beneath her feet. Her phone slipped from it's place while the clothes had already met the floor.

Catching her phone in mid air she took a look at the caller id to confirm the owner of the voice.

RV ❤

" Ran.. Ranveer.. Are.. Are you ok. Are you drunk. Kuch hua kiya. " She spoke stammering , her voice laced with disbelief.

" Sana yaar.Don't over react. Aise bol rahi ho jaise hum kabhi date par nahi gaye. " Ranveer said with his voice a notch higher.

" Nahi. Gaye hai naa. Bhot bar gaye hai...dhai ( two and half) saal pehle. " She said not been able to hold her taunt.

" Acha naa. Thik hai. Sorry. Aab batau date par chalogi. " He replied making her gasp. This was not her husband. He took her taunt silently and even said sorry.

This is impossible.

She took a quick look at the caller id again and rubbed her eyes well.

" Shehnaz. " She heard him call loudly and sighed. This was her husband.

" Koi business meeting hai. " She asked.

" Sana date ka kya matlab hota hai. " He gritted his teeth. She was checking his patience.

" Yes. " She replied quickly. She did realise him loosing temper from his voice.

" Thats Good. Ok..Bye. Get ready in an hour and pick my outfit too. " He said and hanged up leaving her confused.

She sat on the bed with a thud staring blankly at the phone when the door to her room burst open. She looked up scared to find Preyanka on the  door with mischievousness written all over her face.

" Sajan ka bulawa aya hai... Date pe bulaya hai. " She sang nudging her with her shoulders while shehnaz faked a shy smile.

" Sajna hai mujhe... Sajna ke liye. " She sang bringing out a beautiful gown from her back making Shehnaz stump.