Chapter 19- " Unsaids. "

Do Comment .

" Mr Shukla....Indian ? " She asked though she knew the answer. She looked at his smile and a smile ran across her lips.

He nodded with a satisfied face looking up at her.

" Mr Shukla it's the best continental you will have. Try this. " Ranveer said breaking their reverie.

" Thank you Mr Shehgal but I more into Indian food. " Sidharth said politely.

" Sure. I told you my wife makes the best Indian food. " Ranveer replied grinning.
" Shehnaz you sit baba. We will serve ourselves . " He continued looking at her. Sidharth chuckled making a knowing face but quickly covered it up with a tight lip smile.

She nodded and walked to the opposite side taking the chair beside Ranveer and served herself eating silently. Sidharth eyes followed her actions subconsciously while a frown settled on his face.

He couldn't understand what was happening. Her behavior was confusing him to no end . He was just going on with the flow. He had understood that she didn't want her husband to know about the fact that they had met before but why ...was the question troubling him. Though he had a rough idea.

" Mr Shukla.... about the deal. " Ranveer said once they finished eating, bringing him out of his thoughts. His eyes still hadn't left her when he noticed her body stiffening hlis frown deepened.

" Yaa. Deal. Which deal. " He said looking at him.

" Huh. " Ranveer looked at him shocked.

" Oh. Sorry deal . Deal for which I am here. Right right. " He said embarrassed. He had completely forgotten about it.

" Mr Shehgal.. I don't generally invest in fashion hubs. " He began.

Shehnaz stood up startled making the chair fall back. " Excuse me ." She said before making a run from there.

" Sorry. Let me check what happened with her . " Ranveer said with a embarrassed face and stood up . " Excuse me for a minute. Hope you don't mind. I will be right back. " He said running after her.

Sidharth stood blank. He couldn't make out anything of the turn of events. An undefined fear hit him. He started tapping his foot on the floor with thoughts turned haywire looking up the stairs where she left. He closed his eyes rubbing his face.

*
" Mera toh aap ... reason jante hi hai kuch kuch."
.
.
" You know what you are the one whose strong. I am not. I am not strong. "
.
.
" Koi tha jo humesha kehta tha... Ki ladki woh strong hoti hai joh aapne liye ladh sake aur ladke woh strong hote hai joh roh sake."
.
*
Her voices echoed in his ears. Without contemplating further he paced the hall and climbed the stairs. He knew he was behaving irrational , walking through somebody else's house or maybe into a married couples bedroom. But he couldn't help caring less.

He silently prayed that it is not what it thinks it is while he was standing at the door of the room which was closed. He turned around to leave when he heard her whimper.

He leaned closer to the door. " Sorry please.. " He heard again. He knew he had to do something. He just ran down and dialled Ranveer up.

" Come down. " He yelled as soon as he picked up. " I mean I am in hurry Mr Shehgal. " He covered up taking a deep breath . He didn't want to mess it up for her.

" Sure. Mr shukla. " He replied and within two minutes he stood in front of him with the same smile.

Sidharth clenched his fist tight turning his knuckles sheet white. He just wanted to punch this ' sorry excuse for a man ' to death right away but he !