Chapter 36- Misunderstood!

He searched the entire hall but was  unable to find her. He was passing through the guest room when he heard some sounds from it. The door was ajar so he entered inside.

" Ahh. " He heard a groan from the washroom. He bit his tongue in embarassment and turned to leave but his feet froze on the spot when he heard something that shook his insides.

" Ranveer please... " He heard a plead in a hazy voice. Maybe a moan.

" Naaz. " He mumbled. He heard a loud male groan again and his mind started building scenarios of the activity taking place in. He felt a sharp pain in his chest and his entire body turned cold.

He was gaping at the closed door with glistening eyes when it burst open making him flinch. Shehnaz ran out and he lost his balance looking at her. Her saree wrinkled , makeup ruined and her beautiful long hair messed like a nest.

He snapped in eyes back to the door and peeped in to see a shirtless Ranveer sitting beside the bathtub breathing heavily. He felt a sudden urge to puke out when a image invaded his brain.

" Aahhh. " He heard a loud shriek. His eyes snapped back to her figure who was pulling out a piece of glass out of her hand. He then noticed the jug shattered into pieces on the floor. He was too lost that he didn't even hear it breaking.

" Shehnaz. " He yelled and ran to her but stood numb watching her. She was frantically opening her clutch staining it with her blood. She threw all the things out of her clutch searching for something. When she got a blue strip of tablets she made her run back to the washroom with the glass of water.

She didn't even noticed him standing.

He saw her pushing the tablet into his mouth and forcing water down his throat before he fell upon her turning unconscious.

" Sidharth. " He heard a yell proving him wrong. She did notice him.

" Hmm. " He said walking in the washroom.

" Help. " She said while using her entire strength to help him stand. Sidharth took his right arm over his shoulder while she took the left.

" Leave him. " He blurted.

" Hmm. " She looked at him confused.

" I can handle him alone. Your hand is already injured. It's bleeding, Leave him. " He semi yelled. She left his arm as soon as she heard him. He strode into the room and dropped him rather threw him on the bed harshly.

He was mad. Like really mad!

Shehnaz flinched but did not say anything. She quietly strode to the bed and crouched down to remove his shoes when she heard the loudest yell ever.

" Shehnaz. " Sidharth roared. He wasn't liking whatever she was doing. She shivered and looked back at him.

" Kya kar rahi ho" He shouted.

" Sa..sahi se leta rahi hu. " She whispered.
He ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He said nothing but took a long step and grabbed her wrist tight.

" Ye... Aap. Sidharth. " She tried but was cut harshly by his voice.

" Dikh raha hai ye. " He said pointing at the blood that had flowed and reached till her elbows. She looked down.

She gaped at him when he left her and walked to the door and bolted it. Pacing to the bed he positioned Ranveer on the pillow properly. She too paced and opened his laces with her left hand.

" Now what. " She looked up at his annoyed face.

" Woh... Shoes. Aapka bed..woh... " She stammered looking at his red face.

" Koi zarurat nahi hai. " He said with a straight face.

" Nahi phir bhi. " She protested.

" Shehnaz tum.. " He groaned. " Ok then... " He sighed and bend over to remove his shoes.

" Aare aap kyu.. Aap mat kijiye. " She protested.

" Shut up. " He yelled straight and pulled out his shoes and socks. " Sit right there. Speaking and standing is banned. Just sit. " He said rather ordered while he searched around for the first aid box.

" Mujhe lagta hai main businessman nahi doctor hu. " He taunted while cleaning the blood from her palm. She looked down saying nothing.

As he said!

" Chal kya raha tha washroom main. " He blurted his thoughts. He never thought before speaking to her.

That is dangerous!

She looked up at him blinking rapidly.

" Kya. " He frowned.

She action as if zipping her mouth and then pointed at him. He chuckled.

She managed to make him chuckle when he was mad at a level that he was raging like a bull. He couldn't believe.

" Ab bol sakti ho. Bolo. " He said while continuing to bandage her hand.

" Woh.. Ranveer ko tabasco se allergy hai and he consumed it. Main humesha rok deti hu but aaj main toh.. Upar.. Meri hi galti hi. " She said guilty. " Mene Supriya maa ko let down kar dia. " She continued with glistening eyes.

" Aise nahi hai. Tumhe kuch nahi kiya bacha. " He consoled hugging her. She rested her head on his broad shoulder.

" Nahi mene promise tod diya. Tod diya mene. " She whispered to herself but he heard her.

" Konsa... " He was interrupted by her.

" Aapko pata hai maa ke jane ke baad main itna careful rahi hu. Aajtak he didn't get into a single reaction but today I failed. Mera promise tut gaya. " She said crying bitterly.

" Aisa kuch nahi hai. Hota hai. It happens baby. " He cooed. His phone was vibrating continuously in his pocket. He fished out his phone annoyed still holding her in his embrace.

He zoned out glancing at the screen.

" Mene maa ko promise kia tha ki.." Her voice flickered due to the wave of emotions but the latter part died in her throat when she felt his hold loosening. She looked up at his face to find him lost looking at his mobile screen. She peeped into his mobile.

Wifey❤.
His screen read.

Her heart skipped a beat. She jumped out of his embrace.

She turned and glanced at an unconscious Ranveer and then turned back to face him and then at his screen.

___________

Hii readers..

STAY TUNED 😉😉

The thirty fifth chapter is here. Hope you Love it❤ . 🥺

SUSPENSE. AGAIN.

ISLIYE...

Please please vote and comment. 😁
( kya jata hai. Button hi toh dabana h aur comment nahi karoge toh maza kaise aayega. I enjoy reading them. See I reply too.)

PLZZ PLZZ do follow me.

Don't say.. It's small. It's 1000+.

Love you❤
A lot of love...

Hugs and kisses.

Your.
Ruhanika