Fairy: Then what is my name?

Ardis: THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO-

Fairy: Stop yelling. It's annoying.

I let out a VERY frustrated sigh. We've been sitting here for the past 20 minutes. 20 minutes! And I don't even know the damn man's name!

Ardis: Forget it! I don't need your name anyway. Just tell me what happened.

Fairy: All I know is that Phantom attacked our guildhall then attacked somw of our members. Then they kidnapped one of our members so we went to their guild to get her back.

Ardis: Can I have the name of the guildmates?

Fairy: Levy, Jeff, and Drey were attacked by bolt-face.

Who the hell is bolt-face? I write the names down.

Ardis: And the name of the kidnapped guildmate.

I didn't get a reply so I looked up from my clipboard to see the man giving me a blank stare.

Ardis: Sir, the name.

Fairy: ....her name is...

Ardis: ...you don't remember, do you?

A moment of silence.

Fairy: ....Luxy.

Ardis: are you sure?

Fairy: yea?

Ardis: sigh last question. What happened to Phantom Lord's guild master?

Fairy: I don't know.

Ardis: what do you mean you don't know?

Fairy: I don't remember anything from the battle.

Amnesia? That's strange.

Fairy: so I can go now right?

Ardis: sigh yea. Go ahead.

Few days later
3rd pov

(Y/N): Akane resort?

Erza stood in front of (Y/N) with her numerous suitcases while handing him a ticket to Akane resort.

Erza: Loke got them for us. You, me and the others can go on a little vacation. We can go by the beach or play in the casino.

(Y/N): You're not gonna go crazy in the casino again are you? We got banned from the last one because you got upset at a game you couldn't beat.

Erza: I assure you I can control myself. Also that game was completely rigged.

(Y/N): Erza, we were playing UNO.

Erza: No matter. Are you coming?

(Y/N): Yea, I guess. Let me get my stuff.

(Y/N) walks off to get his stuff.

Erza: sigh. I'm so nervous. Vacation at a beach resort with (Y/N). We're just friends though!  It's not a d-d-d-date or anything! Or maybe he wants it to be a date!

Erza silently freaked out at the idea so badly she forgot that the others were coming.

Erza: This is all Mira's fault.

Flashback

The guild members were still constructing their new guild hall. They've been making good progress so far. At this rate, they'll be done in a few days.

Erza and Mira were together on break. Discussing whatever it is women discuss (I don't know).

Mira: The new guild hall is coming along nicely.

Erza: Indeed. We all worked hard on it.

Erza looked over all the members working only to spot a sleeping (Y/N) next to the lumber.

Erza: Well, most of us. Sigh I wished he would do more than just...sleep.

Mira smirks micheviously before leaning towards Erza to whisper in her ear.

Mira: Doesn't stop you from loving him though, does it?

Erza's reaction was immediate. Her face turned red, steam came from her head, and she was unable to form words.

Mira: laughs Don't worry Erza. I ship you.

Erza: M-Mira!

Mira: You two would be so cute together!

Erza: He- I- We-

Mira: Oh, I can't wait when you get married and have a child and name her after me.

Erza had passed out from embarrassment.

Flashback end

Erza blushed at the memory.

Erza: It's not a date. We're just taking a break from guild work.

She says to convince herself.

Erza: (Y/N) probably doesn't even think of me that way.

(Y/N): think of you what way?

Erza was caught off guard and fell back.

Erza: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yes, I am (Y/N).

(Y/N) had changed into a floral pattern shirt and cargo shorts. He was wearing a strawhat and a pair of sunglasses. A small suitcase sat next to him on his cloud.

(Y/N): All I did was change clothes. Do I look that different?

Erza: N-no! You look nice.

(Y/N): Oh. Thanks. Anyway, what were you saying earlier?

Erza: Uh, just that... We should hurry before we miss our train!

(Y/N): Our train isn't here for another hour. Plus we need to wait on Natsu and the others.

Erza: 'How could I be so stupid!? I completely forgot that Natsu and the others were coming!'

(Y/N): we should go meet up with them.

Erza: Right. Let's go.

The two began making their way to Lucy's house thinking that they would be able to find them their. Especially since Natsu and the others had a tendency to break into Lucy's house.

Erza: 'It's not a date. Just a small break with friends.'

A/N: FINISH. AND I'M NOT DEAD YET! A lot happened. My friend got tested positive so I was stressing over that. Then some idiot who got tested positive could of possibly affected and a lot of shit with school. Like trying to graduate this year.

Anyway, see you guys next time. We gonna segway right into the tower of heaven. (Finally.) Quiet Madara. I'm surprised you stuck around for how long I was gone. (I can't go anywhere else. You trapped me here remember.) Ah