Part 2

3rd pov

The gang were in a restaurant after the blonde girl invited them to a meal. They were sitting at a table eating food. Natsu and Happy were making a mess while (Y/N) sat there eating his pizza. The blonde introduced herself as Lucy.

Lucy: there goes my 10,000 jewels

(Y/N): thanks for paying. But you didn't have to.

Lucy: It was the least I could do after you broke me out of that charm spell. Oh you guys probably don't even know what I'm talking about.

She then started explaining the magic the "salamander" used. Y/N reached for another slice of his pizza...only to reach none. He just stared at his plate while Lucy talked about wanting to join the Fairytail guild.

Lucy: hey (Y/N) are you okay.

Y/N didn't answer. He just stared at his plate with a gloomy aura. His depressing, empty plate.

Lucy: ...do you want another pizza?

He slowly nod my head.

Natsu: waiter! Can we get another pizza!

Happy: and fish please.

Lucy: whispers great, there goes another 20 jewels. At least he's more controlled than than the other two.

The waiter came with another pizza slice and set it on the table. (Y/N) instantly perked up and started eating the pizza. Everyone else at the table sweatdropped at the sight but (Y/N) just ignored them.

Lucy: anyway, weren't you guys looking for someone?

Natsu explained that they were looking for his dad, Igneel who is a dragon.

Lucy: Why would a dragon show up in the middle of a town?

Natsu and Happy tried to come up with an excuse but couldn't come up with one.

(Y/N):'I thought so...mmm pizza'

Lucy then payed for their food and started to leave...then Natsu and Happy got on their knees to thank Lucy.

Timeskip

It was now nighttime. (Y/N) was floating on his cloud next to Natsu and Happy.

Natsu: man that was some good food

(Y/N): it was a good meal

Natsu: All you ate was pizza.

(Y/N): Again, I say. A good meal.

Happy: Hey, isn't that boat over there where Salamander is having his party.

Natsu looked toward the boat...only to feel sick right after.

Natsu: Don't even mentiom it Happy.

Happy: It's not like we are gonna get on the boat anyway.

(Y/N): yawns I could use a nap

A nearby group of girls started talking.

Girl 1: Isn't that Salamander's Yacht? Oh I wish I could've gone to his party!

Girl 2: Who's Salamander?

Girl 3:You don't know who he is? He's a super famous wizard in town right now!

Girl 1: And he's a part of Fairytail!

This caught both (Y/N) and Natsu's attention.

(Y/N): 'part of Fairytail huh'

(Y/N) and Natsu both stared at the boat... Then Natsu started to feel sick again.

(Y/N): guess I have to stay up a little longer.