Part 3

(Y/N) pov

We just entered Magnolia and were heading towards the Fairytail guild. Lucy seems pretty excited.

Lucy: I can't believe I'm going to join the Fairytail guild!

(Y/N): You guys go ahead to the guild. I gotta change.

My clothes were still damp after getting hit by that tidal wave earlier. I left them and made my way to head towards my apartment.

(Y/N): yawns hope I don't get a cold for this... I want pizza now.

I reached my apartment building. It was a 7 story, brown building. Some of the walls had cracks and holes in them. Some of the paint had wore off. There was graffiti on the walls, the front door was missing and it smelled like tobacco and weed. Overall, it was a bad building. Not one that would fit in a nice town like Magnolia. But has a cheap rent.

I went inside the main lobby. You expect a terrible building like this would have an awful interior but you be wrong. The interior was actually nice. It had a fancy red carpet. White Ionic columns lined up on the side of the walls. There was a staircase that lead to the next floor. There was a resting area, coffee machine, and two vending machines filled with drinks and snacks. Then, There was the attendant desk, that went up to about to the average man's chest. There was a lady behind the desk.

That was Glynda. She had blond hair and green eyes. She wore a white blouse, black pants and red glasses. Her hair was put into a bun. She had this strict, authorative attitude and would seemed to always have this frown on her face.

She used telekinesis magic and had her riding crop for it...she should of got a wand. She doesn't like me. Not just because I'm lazy, but also because I thought she was into DMS since she carries a riding crop with her. Unfortunately, she is the attendant of the building.

I floated up to the desk and Glynda narrowed her eyes at me.

(Y/N): hi

Glynda: (Y/N), why are you on your magic cloud INSIDE the building.

She said putting emphasis on inside.

(Y/N): well I need to-

Glynda: You know the rules. No magic inside my building.

She then slammed her riding crop onto the desk making a large "slap" noise resonate through the building.

(Y/N):...If I get off the cloud, will you let me go to my room?

Glynda: yes

I hop off my cloud and head upstairs. I reached my floor and headed to my room. I don't lock my doors since there be nothing to steal. If some villain waited for me, I'm sure I can beat them.

I went inside and there was no furniture which is the reason the place is so cheap. Just two piles of clothes, one clean and the other dirty, and a bunch of empty pizza boxes lying around.

I threw off my clothes into the dirty pile and started picking clothes from my clean pile. I picked out a (F/C) shirt, gray pants, and a red jacket. I head out the building.

(Y/N): bye Glynda.

Glynda: remember rent is due in a week.

Timeskip

3rd pov

(Y/N) had entered the Fairytail guild. The guild actually looked less like a guild and more like a bar. There were tables, chairs, and a bar area with Mirajane working the area.

Surprisingly, nobody was fighting. They actually seemed to be sad. One of the wizards started making their way towards (Y/N).  Thr mage had black hair and wore a cross necklace around his neck... And wasn't wearing clothes. This is Gray Fullbuster.

Gray: hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): hey... Where's Natsu?

Gray: You just missed him. He went off to get Macao back from his mission.

(Y/N): I see.

(Y/N) went up to the bar and sat on one of the stools. A plate with a pizza slice was placed in front of him.

???: here you go, (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked towards the voice to see a beautiful woman. She has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest. She wore a pink dress  This is Fairytail's poster girl and barmaid, Mirajane.

(Y/N): thanks Mira.

Then a lady, who look like she had one too many drinks, sat in the barstool next to him.

She has mid-back length brown hair. Two shoulder-length strands of hair frame her face, with the left one starting from a prominent, high fringe. She wore a light blue camouflage bikini with brown pants. She wears high-healed sandals and metal bracelets on her wrists and biceps. This is Cana, the heaviest drinker of Fairytail and card mage.

Cana: Hey (Y/N). Why don't you have a drink with me?

(Y/N): maybe next time

Cana: You said that last time

(Y/N) shrugged and started eating his pizza. He started looking around the guild at some of the other members.

He noticed Loke, the playboy of the guild. He had orange hair and a pair of glasses. green coat with a wide collar, complete with prominent, spiky, brownish-white fur trimming lining the hood, over a light red shirt covered in many flower-like motifs, black pants and whitish sneakers, each adorned by a pair of light green stripes. He is the number 1 person on the list of "man you want to be your boyfriend".

He was flirting with to girls. Most likely some people he picked up from the street. Loke went towards (Y/N) with his arms wrapped around the two girls' waists.

Loke: Hey (Y/N), you want to go to town with me? It could be fun.

(Y/N): I'm not going to town with you again. Not after the last time.

Loke: You still mad about that?

(Y/N) didn't answer the question. He just looked at Loke with a disappointed look on his face.

Loke: well. See you later I guess.

Loke walked away with the 2 girls.   (Y/N) looked at some of the other members.
He noticed Elfman, the younger brother of Mirajane and self-proclaimed man. He had tall spiky white hair. He wore a blue shirt with dark gray pants. He yelled about being a man and how he was a real man.

There was another mage sitting at a table drinking. He had a pompadour hairstyle with his hair pointing foward. He  wore a loose, light green shirt decorated with many motifs of stylized dark-colored flowers with five petals, a pair of pants cut down below hid knees, held up by a light belt adorned with many black stars partially hidden by his shirt, and sandals held up by striped bands. He had a This is Wakaba Mine.

(Y/N) looked around the guild as he finished his pizza. He saw the people talking and having fun like a family.

(Y/N): 'family...'

(Y/N) eventually finished his pizza and went to take a nap in the guild corner on his cloud.

A/N: Done. Sorry for the chapter coming out late. I was procratinating plus I had to finish work for school. Madara wouldn't do his job right. (You never gave me a job. You just forced me to be here) Quiet. Anyway thanks for being patient and sorry for the delay.