Part 25

(Y/N) pov

It's been a few days after the battle against Phantom Lord. We won. Not that I remember it. All I remember was yelling at no name to open some door and that was it. And rooms. Lots of rooms. Some Ero-Novel too. Icha something it was called.

Anyway, after the battle we were doing construction of our guildhall. Some were going around carrying whole pillars of wood. And others were hammering nails. And I was resting on my cloud watching everyone... What were you expecting me to actually do work? Nah.

Plus I don't have the energy and I'm not just talking about my usual laziness. Whatever happened to me in that battle left me exhausted. According to everyone else, I slept for a few days and I was still exhausted.

Also Erza slept by my side again. How nice of her. Just wish I didn't have to go through a whole lecture about worrying her... And then another lecture because I fell asleep while she was lecturing me. Then I lectured her for going into battle after tanking a Jupiter cannon.

Anyway while everyone was reconstructing, I sensed a bunch energy signatures coming towards us. I'd warn everybody but I was too tired.

Then the Rune Knights showed up. I hate those guys. Everyone stopped what they were doing to figure

R.Knight: FAIRYTAIL! YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST FOR ENTERING BATTLE AGAINST ANOTHER LIGHT GUILD!

Wakaba: This ain't good!

Macao: They found out already!

Natsu and Happy tried to run for it but they got captured anyway. Then Master started crying while Erza tried to calm him down.

R.Knight: You all will be taken into questioning and we will decide your sentence!

Master started to cry louder.

R.Knight: Cooperate and we can be done by today.

Let's get this over with.

Small timeskip
Ardis Pov

Fairytail. It's been a while since I encountered the guild. The mission when I was suppose to guard a simple cart. I couldn't beat any of those dark wizards yet that one guy. I didn't get to see it but he wasn't injured after battle. He must have done it so easily. I failed my mission and was demoted from my Captain rank. I didn't let that get me down though. I've been working hard since that incident.

Anyway time to interrogate the fairy. I walk into the tent.

Ardis: Alright fairy. Cooperate with me an we can have you... You got to be kidding me.

Fairy: What? What I do?

What is he doing here?

Fairy: Hey, can you hurry up? I want to eat some pizza later. Also I don't want to be here.

Ardis: I- You-

Fairy: stop stuttering. It's annoying. Sheesh. Not only did that council teach you guys how to be useless in battle but they didn't even teach you basic english. How stupid.

I sighed. It's gonna be a long day.

Small timeskip

Ardis: name.

Fairy: Darth Vader.

Ardis: Please take this seriously. Now name.

(Y/N): Whis

Ardis: That's not even a name.

Fairy: I assure you, that is my name.

Ardis: NO IT'S NOT!