A Day In The Life

Hey guys! Chapter 5 is here! I really hope you're liking the story so far! I'm glad you've stuck with me! I promise NaLu moments will come and all, soon enough. Probably around like chapter 10 tho lol..

Please leave comments sometimes throughout! They are entertaining.

🗝Lucy🗝
Ugggh I can't fall asleep. I glance over at my alarm clock. The time reads 10:57 p.m. I've been lying in the dark for a good 30 minutes now. I even tried taking my melatonin pill like usual. *sigh* It just doesn't help.

Should I Snapchat Levy..? No I don't wanna seem needy. I'm not needy per se, in reality I'm just bored outta my mind. I could snap one of my other idol friends like Loke Lion or Yukino Agria, but I don't wanna bother them either.

-buzz-

Well my phone went off. Have my prayers been answered..? Maybe it's one of my friends! I checked the notification. Darn it's just a text from my manager, Gildarts. I love him of course, he's more like a father figure than a manager to me, but I don't want to work );

|From Gildarts🖤
Day off tomorrow. Meet at the studio on Monday 7 a.m. sharp. Announcing concert Tuesday morning. Concert will be Friday night, not Saturday.

He's always so bland in his texts. At least it's straight forward and to the point.

|To Gildarts🖤
Alright. Sounds good. Thanks and see you Monday!

He just likes the message and that's it. Now I'm ready to succumb to the boredom in the darkness of my room.

📖Levy📖
Now they won't stop asking about why she is in Magnolia! Ugh leave me aloneeee. :/ "That's it!" I yell. "I can't tell you everything! I made one promise to her, and it was to not mention why she is in Magnolia or where she is!"

They all look at me and then I hear 'sorry Levy' or 'my bad' and many more pathetic apologies. I'm not mad, just annoyed that they feel they deserve to know everything. I have my own secrets y'know.

"Well if you were in the car with her, you got to see her up close." Gray mentions, trying to slightly change the topic.

"Yeah I did. What about it?" I ask confused.

"Well you got to see her face up close then, obviously." Jellal comments.

"Yeah nothing much is known about her other than her birthday and height. We of course can see the blonde strands of hair. She hides her eyes behind sunglasses though, but rumor has it they're brown." Erza says with a shrug.

"Yeah well she honestly seemed very pretty. She had clear skin, big brown eyes.. you get the deal." I respond with a shrug. I glance at Natsu once again and he seemed intrigued. Honestly their personalities would get along great and they'd be cute together.

I looked at Mira who was also looking towards Natsu. Maybe if she had a good plan, I could help her with it. Or maybe I'll just come up with a plan on my own.

"I'm gonna go to bed.." I say. I didn't wait for any responses. I took my phone and went into a guest room. Erza has two guest rooms. I took a very fast shower and changed. I lay in bed and pick up my phone. Should I snap Lu..? It's late and I'd feel bad, but I want to. Okay I'll snap her, and if she doesn't respond, she will in the morning!

|To Lu~Chan💕
Hi Lu! Sorry it's kinda late but I wanted to see if you'd respond anyway.

🗝Lucy🗝
-buzz-

Oh do I dare check at this point? Yes, yes I do. I grab my phone and read the notification. Levy! My prayers have been answered.

|To Levy~Chan🥰
Hi Lev! It's alright I can't fall asleep anyway. How are you?
|From Levy~Chan🥰
I'm great! Told them about today. They are envious!😆 One of my friends is especially jealous.
|To Levy~Chan🥰
Haha! Well that's interesting. Did they ask anything?
|From Levy~Chan🥰
Oh you have no idea.😑 they were relentless.
|To Levy~Chan🥰
Well I trust you didn't tell them what I asked you not to.
|From Levy~Chan🥰
Of course not.
|To Levy~Chan🥰
Good because I announce the concert Tuesday morning!
|From Levy~Chan🥰
Awesome! I'll be sure to get tickets!
|To Levy~Chan🥰
Don't bother. I'll let you in, and you can get to the front!
|From Levy~Chan🥰
No I couldn't let you do that! I'm going and my friends will wanna come too. We don't mind what section we sit in, or to buy our own tickets.

📖Levy📖
No way she's just offering me that! I would accept, but I have eight others who will be going too I'm sure. They'd want all of us together obviously!

|From Lu~Chan💕
So? Bring them too!
|To Lu~Chan💕
There are like nine of us total! I can't let you do that.
|From Lu~Chan💕
But I will do it. Just after I announce the concert say that I'll let you in backstage for anyone who wants to go k?
|To Lu~Chan 💕
Okay! You're the best. I will buy you chick-fil-a again next time we hangout!
|From Lu~Chan💕
Okay it's a deal!! Goodnight Lev!
|To Lu~Chan💕
Yeah goodnight Lu!

I log off and as I do, Gajeel walks in. "Shrimp you okay..?"

"Yeah of course!"

"What's got you so happy now?!"

"You will find out Tuesday!"

"...girls confuse me.." he mumbles, while crawling into the bed.

"Night Gajeel." I say with a laugh.

"Night Lev." He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Don't think I'm not mad anymore, 'cause I am."

"I figured.."

Time skip the next morning. Same POV

I wake up to the sound of a door slamming. I jump out of bed and run down the hall to see the commotion. I saw Jellal holding a few bags and he wore a shocked expression.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE DOOR SLAMMING LIKE THA-" Erza began to yell from the end of the hall. As she rounded the corner, she saw it was Jellal and stopped shouting. "Sorry Jellal. What's wrong..?" She questions sweetly. Smooth Erza.... -_-

"I may be going crazy, but I swear I saw Lucy Heartfilia just outside walking a fluffy white dog.." he says putting the bags down on the kitchen table.

"Huh?" Erza asks.

By now everyone was awake, even Cana, and waking to the kitchen.

"I was driving back from getting breakfast at Dunkin Donuts for us, and I swear it was her" Jellal says while opening a box of donuts.

"Jellal, are you sure you're feeling alright?" Erza asks while holding the back of her hand to his forehead.

"I'm fine! I just- she-" *sigh* "forget it." Jellal responds.

"Is Jellal positive of this?" Juvia asks while reaching for the plates.

"Yes." He replies.

All eyes fall on me now. Why me?!

"Is Jellal crazy, or is this a coincidence?" Mirajane asks while look at me.

"Both?" I say as if it was a question. They stare at me with disbelief. "Uhh neither?" I say afterwards.

"When was this Jellal?" Juvia asks.

"Literally right before I came inside. She was down the street." He responds.

Natsu walked to the front of the house and peered out the window. He then turned back to the group with wide eyes.

"It may j-just be another girl in a sweatshirt..!" I state trying to plead my case.

"Nope. It was definitely her." Natsu says, a smile forming on his smug face.

———————————————————————
A/N: 1207 words today! Awesome right..? Hope you liked the chapter! Ooh wonder what'll happen next ;)

? Hope you liked the chapter! Ooh wonder what'll happen next ;)

Published: 11/06/2020
Edited: 1/13/2021