Chapter 7

*~Narrator's POV~*

We arrived back at Gaege's house. Mullen and Josh grabbed their bags from the back of the car and we made our way to the front door. We knocked on it. Not too long later Eddie answered the door. He looked rather tired.

"Hey Eddie, you okay?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded as he let us in. We saw Gaege sitting by himself in the kitchen, holding a small cup of coffee with both hands.

"I'll take your stuff. Maybe Gaege seeing you two will help him chill out?" Eddie said as he took both Mullens and Joshes bags and took them off to the side. I walked with The others to see if Gaege was okay too.

"Hey mate how are you feeling." Josh said, pulling out a chair next to him. Gaege looked at him and smiled and laughed a bit.

"I've been better." He smiled.

"I thought you were asleep Gaege. Was it another  nightmare?" I asked. He nodded and took a sip of his coffee. Eddie came back in the room. 

"Did you guys read up on the game info I sent to you?" Gaege asked. We nodded, "So do you all think we might be cursed because we didn't play by the rules?" He added. Mully sighed.

"I didn't want to think of it but maybe." He said. Eddie put his head in his hands.

"This is by far my fault." He muttered, "if only I read up on the fucking game!" He half yelled. I patted his back.

"How were you suppose to know Eddie. In all honestly we all have fault in this. How did we know of a 'forbidden' VR game." I reassured. The room fell silent for a while.

"So am I the only one who's been having nightmares of that ..... thing?" Gaege asked. Josh finally spoke up. 

"No...." Josh muttered. We all looked at him, "I usually had a nightmare once a week. They would slowly get worse and even feel more real." He added.

"And you didn't say anything?" I asked.

"I didn't want you guys to panic." Josh stated.

"Okay hold up. Have we ALL been having nightmares?" I asked. We all reductively nodded. I sighed, "Okay well from now on we need to be honest with each other. Agreed?" They nodded. The clock suddenly chimed. It was 9pm. Eddie walked over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some of Gaege's medication. He willingly took it with the last bit of coffee he had before getting up and putting his cup in the sink.

*~3rd POV~*

"Lets just get some sleep. We'll talk more tomorrow and... research a bit more." Eddie said. Gaege went to his room. Eddie was also in Gaege's room but on a rather large bean bag. Narrator was in a guest room, while Mully and Josh were down stairs. Mully on the sofa and Josh on a smaller bean bag. Slowly they all fell asleep till all you can hear around the house is quiet snoring.

~End Of Chapter 7~

Word Count: 492

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know if you did. This chapter was not too big of an oh no moment but the next will have more to see. That's all for now, Bai <3