Chapter 16

*~Eddie's POV~*

It was quite early in the morning. Everyone was awake, including Gabby, and we were all getting ready to travel. Hopes were high but so were our fears. But that's normal. Gabby was packing some extra drinks and food for us since it turns out this place is over 5 hours away from my house. She wanted so bad to go with us. I didn't want her to in case she gets hurt. But she insisted. I thought to my self that, 'If she gets hurt it because of me.' I know I shouldn't think this but its so hard not to when this whole thing started because of me. We walk outside and get into two septet cars. I was in the car with Josh and Gaege, while Mully drove with Gabby and Grant. We soon set off. Josh watching the passing scenery. Gaege was doing the same, just with one ear bud in listening to his music. I was kept to my own thoughts till Josh snapped me out of it. 

"Eddie?" He said tiredly. I jumped a bit from the unexpected interaction.

"Uhm... yea foo." I said. He smiled a bit with a slight chuckle.

"Sorry I scared you. Good to know you're still... you i guess." He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, "Why would I change cabrón." I added. He adjusted his posture.

"Well, this shit has changed all of us." He sighed.

"I agree with Josh." Gaege chimed in a little before looking away again to the outside.

"Eh don't worry, this whole thing will be fixed soon." I say.

"We'll all fix this, don't worry." He said. I don't respond. I just focus on what's in front of me now.

*Time Skip*

*~Mully's POV~*

Before we knew it we arrived to a very deselect building. It was about a good hour away from the nearest bit of civilisation. We all got out the car and looked at the building. Something about it gave off a very dangerous feel. Gabby clapped her hands together.

"Right, what's the plan?" She asked. 

"Gabby I don't want you going in here." Eddie said. She looked over at him kinda surprised.

"Why not?" She asked.

"You're not the one who's curse I guess. I don't want you getting hurt... or worst!" He resounded with her.

"But the exact same could happen to all of you." She responded back.

"I know but-" Eddie was cut of by a gust of wind of the doors opening slowly but suddenly. We started walking closer to the building, "Just say out here in case something goes wrong, okay?" He added as we where now on the brim of the entrance of the building. She nodded slowly but hesitantly, "I love you." He said. Just him saying that made all our hearts sink.

"I love y-" Before she could finish the doors slammed harshly shut. The loud bang of the door echoed behind us in the darkness...

~End Of Chapter 16~

Word Count: 492

Hwoo that took a while to post. Sorry if its getting a bit cheesy now lol. I have no excuses of why i posted late... oops. Anyway thats all for now, ill hopefully post soon. Bai <3

Cursed ( TheBoys Fan fiction ) COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें