Chapter 1

*~JoshDub's POV~*

I was doing my usual day to day stuff before I had to get on call with the boys to record a video. Yesterday Eddie told us he had found a old horror VR game that was kinda lost in time as the years went on. We all agreed to play that game since we had nothing better to do. While sipping on my coffee and waiting for my toast to cool down a bit, I got a notification from discord on my phone. I put down everything I was holding and picked up my phone, unlocking it. The message was from Eddie on our group chat. He explains how he has made a server for us to join and to take our time for what we need to do before we start to record. I looked up at the clock. 9:30 pm. I looked back down at my phone screen and replied to him.

I'll be on soon just need my coffee for this horror game lol

Eddie: No worries dawg. See you soon

Gaege: Yea I just need to set up some of my shit then I'll be there

I put my phone back down as i got two more notifications from the group. It was just Mully and Narrator saying they'll be on soon. I finished off my coffee and my toast and walked over to my recording studio. I joined a call that Eddie was in.

"Hey Eddie." I say as I load up the game.

"Hey Dawg, you ready to shit your pants." He asked in a joking manner. I laughed a bit.

"Ha ha yeah, this is gonna be soooo spoopy." I joked. He laughed too. Not too long after Juicy and Mully joined the call. I finally finished loading in to see Eddie there waiting.

"Hey." Juicy said.

"Hey guys." Mully muttered. He sounded tired.

"Hey mate you sound tired" I said, adjusting my head set a bit. He sighed.

"I am. I was chilling in bed and i forgot we were recording today." He said with a bit of a laugh at the end of his sentence. I shook my head a bit with a smile at Mully's reason. They both soon joined and now we need to wait for Narrator. As we did we asked Eddie about this game.

"So Eddie, do you know anything about this game?" Juicy asked. We all looked over at Eddie's character.

"Yeah but just a bit. You know people were saying not to play this game. Even some fans were too." He laughed.

"Did anyone say why people shouldn't play this game?" Mully asked. Eddie's character shrugged.

"I don't know fool, I'm just guessing they don't want us scared?" He said, "which will not happen to me." He added.

"I beg to differ." I muttered, making them laughed a bit. Suddenly out of nowhere we all head a low pitch laughed, which gave me chills. I turned my character around whenn something jumped at me. I screamed and covered my face, only to hear laughing. I look up to see, yep, Narrator.

"That was so uncalled for." I yell at him embarrassed. He laughed more along with the other boys.

"It was funny though." He said still laughing. I walked my character over to the 'Play' button, pressing it and starting the game to shut them all up.

~Time Skip~

*~Mully's POV~*

There were a few jump scares here and there but nothing we haven't dealt with before, however I must admit the atmosphere felt so real. Like we were really there. Suddenly we all hear a voice. A low pitch voice saying,

"We all have our nightmares"

"Narrator i swear to god!" Juicy yelled.

"It's not me." Narrator yelled back. We turned around to where we hear the voice come from. I felt the colour drain from my face. There was a tall and distorted figure standing at the other end of the hall to us. It was looking at the floor. It looked up at us slowly. No eyes. It had a thin but sharp teeth. Where its cheeks should be were all ripped and torn.

"Guys?" Josh said. As soon as he was about to say more the figure, almost at light speed, ran at us screeching in the most demonic sound anyone could hear. We all attempted to cover our eyes but we see a graphical picture of the figures face. We hear a muffled thud soon after. One it was silent we uncovered our eyes. It was gone.

"Holy Shit." Narrator finally said.

"Ow." Someone said. We looked around and I asked,

"Everyone okay." I see someone character on the floor. They groan.

"I fell over." They muttered. It was Juicy.

"Shit dawg you okay?" Eddie asked. Juicy's character stood up but wobbled a bit, then he lifted his arm as if he was resting up on a wall.

"Kinda. I fell and hit my fucking head. I'm not sure what on though." He muttered, wobbling once more.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to play this." Josh said, "and Gaege I think you might want to got to the hospital to get that looked at." He added. His character just nods as we come off.

"You'll tell us if your okay once back from the doctors right Gaege?" I ask.

"Yea I will." He said, "Talk to you all soon." He said as he logged off. We all talked to each other for a bit before saying goodbye to each other. To try to forget today, I watched some TV.

~Big Time Skip~

*~Eddie's POV~*

I felt really bad after today, I mean I knew the game had jump scares and horror themes but nothing like that. Not to mention poor Juicy. I pray it is not to serious what has happened to him. The boys keep telling me in the group chat that it's not my fault, but I can't seem to shake that feeling. Sighing, I looking down at my phone, unlocking its and going into our group chat. Gaege has been saying that he just needs and X-ray to make sure its not major but he feels fine. Not too long later he posts a picture on of him with his thumb up smiling a bit with a bandage wrapped around his head. Under it he said'

Gaege: Hey guys, turns out my head was bleeding when I came in. Nothing too bad but I can't stand up for more than 25-40 minuets. Just to let you know Eddie it was NOT your fault, I should of cleared my recording room before..... recording ._. I'll be fine

I sigh knowing he is okay and not that angry at me. Yes i do still feel bad but knowing he is okay makes me feel better.

That is grate to hear Gaege thank you for updating us on your situation

Gaege: No worries ^3^

I smile and put my phone down. I go to lay down on my bed when my cat jumps on with me. He curls up with me and looks at me for a bit.

"Its all good now." I say petting him as he lays down with me, "what a day we've had." I added before i slowly but eventually fall asleep.

~End Of Chapter 1~

Word Count: 1213

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1. If you liked it i'll be sure to update it as soon as i can while keeping my other stories up to date too. That's all for now, Bai <3