Chapter 18 FINAL

WARNING: DEAD ROTTEN /BURNING BODY

*~Eddie's POV~*

We have roamed these halls for some time now. While walking around we soon noticed the rooms the patents were kept in. They we tiny room with one small bared window at the very top of the room. Cold stone floor and rough blood stained walls. I can only assume what must of happened. We did find some office rooms where some folders were. I have no clue how most of them could survive. We continued to walk down a dark hall till we came across another yet new office with the door on the floor. This one seemed to be in the worst state. Despite this room being on the top floor it had growths everywhere and almost all the furniture were flipped. The room smelt the worst. Mostly of blood and rot. We looked around the room to see if we could find anymore folders. We did, however they seemed to be the worst we found.

"Boys, this must be the room of that demon thing." Grant said.

"You do have a point." I said. Gaege had a small walk near the end of the room till he paused in his tracks. He skin turned white.

"Uhm guys I think I found him." We walked over to look at what he saw. It was a mostly rotten human body. His eyes seemed to have been plucked out by crows. Josh turned away and violently gaged at both the smell and sight of it.  In its hand was a key card. 

"Someone get the light on the key card." I said, covering my nose. Mully put the light on the key card. We found him.

"What are we suppose to do again? Like we have found him but what now?" Mully asked, also covering his nose.

"Burn it." Gaege said. No emotion at all in his voice.

"With what though? What can we use to start a fire." Josh said, returning to the group.

"We are in the office off the possibly the worst doctor here. I'm sure we'll find something." Gaege stated, "He still has his uniform on maybe we can set that on fire." He added. We looked around even more. All of us were despite to end this nightmare. Because of that we quickly found a box of marches. The only bad this was that there was only one match left.

"Well, better make this count." I said, walking over this his corpse. I ignited the match and waited for the flame to grow bigger. Once it did I slowly brought it down to him to not put it out. 

"EDDIE LOOK OUT!" Grant yelled. I dropped the match and span around, jsut in time to see him walk in his office and ran to me. I moved out the way as he slowly lured us all to one corner of the room, swiping his large claws at us. Injuring some of us in the proses. His gin grew lager as we were trapped. Grant held my hand with Gaege on the other. Josh help Gage's other hand with Mully on his other hand.

"We all have nightmares. "He said, repeating the first words he said to us. We clench our eye shut as he ran at us. A loud demonic scream ensued. But not the scream we thought. I opened my eyes to see what happened. He was on fire.... screaming. My eyes widen as I look at the corpse also of fire. The demon screamed as he put his claws over he head in a despite way to put himself out. Before we knew it small part of the room was on fire as he ran out the room setting the hall of fire with all the old wallpaper and bedding. We peered out the room to see him crawling to a damp area. Before we knew it, he stopped moving, quickly burning into a burning pile of bones. We stayed silent. It was over.

"We need to get out of this building before we end up like him." Mully said. We bolted down the hall to the nearest staircase as the flames where chasing us. Grant grabbed to door hand and pulled. Nothing. We're locked in. The room grew hot as the building was on fire. May thoughs came to my mind.

'I'm never gonna see Gabby again'

'Im not gonna get to marry her'

'Why didn't we just listen to our fans'

I lent of a near by wall and slid down it. Gaege doing the same. And then the rest of the boys. 

"Do you guys remember the first time we met face to face." Josh said. We looked at him. I smiled.

"We're way different now than what we were then, dawg." I said.

"Oh my god I loved that day." Grant said. Gaege laughed a bit. More silence. Smoke started to seep into our lungs.  Lucky for us the windows were broken, but they had bars going over them. Suddenly we hear sirens. Multiple sirens.

"Not the right time for your jokes Mully." I said.

"That's not me" He replied. A lot of chatter was heard along with foot steps. There was a lond bang on the front door. We waited. The was another loud bang as the door flung open as fire fighters ran in, helping all of us up carefully and putting gasmasks over our nose and mouth. They led us out as we saw new reporters, firefighters and ambulances.  They brought us to the ambulances to help our new injuries. They asked all of us questions to see if our minds were okay or still working. My face mask was aloud to be taken off a bit as long as I keep putting it on every now and then. That when it hit me.

"Gabby, Where is gabby. I asked a firefighter." He looked at me.

"She is okay said. They're the one who called us." He then waved at some other firefighter to let her come to us.

"EDDIE!" She shouted as she ran at me. She jumped and tackled hugged me to the floor as I wrapped my arms around her. The boys watched every moment of this. Gabby cried as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you, too." She sobbed as she got to finish what she wanted to say. I laughed a bit and hugged her tightly, "I'm so happy you're alive. I'm so happy you're all alive" She added, Pulling away from me so we could sit up from the floor. I wiped her tears and smiled.

"Don't worry mi amour. I'm okay. We all are." I said. We had a cute moment till.

"STOP THE CHEESYNESS!" Shouted the rest of the boys. I laughed and so did Gabby.

"Goofballs." I whispered.

~THE END~

Word Count: 1111

Hope you guys enjoyed this story. There is a small chance ill be making a improved version of this. There might be more chapters for the new one. Im more that sure that this story will stay up if i re write it but then again it might come down once the new one is FULLY complete. That all from this story. Bai <3