Chapter 3

*~Gaege's POV~*

It was early morning. I hadn't sleped well since a few nights of nightmares. Not to mention this injury I had taken to my head. It still hurts like hell but what can you do. However of I'm being honest the pain hasn't gone away that much. Also, like it's getting worse each night. I had asked my doctors if I could up my dose for pain medication but he refused till its unbearable. I sigh and grab my phone. It was 5:57 am. I decided to text the boys. See what they are up to.

Hey guys, how have you all been the last few days?

Mully: very tired and drained. Like per usual 😴

Eddie: same tbh. Haven't been sleeping to good...

Josh: well if we are all being honest I've looked up why this game is so bad. Turns out that it's a rather rare chance you could be cursed or something.

Josh listen man I don't think what is happening is a curse. It's got to be something logical

Josh: and if it isn't?

Narrator: I guess we will find out soon. For now we should try to take our mind of it? For example I've been playing with Lilly the last few days

Eddie: I guess taking our mind off this stuff might help. I'll update tomorrow if any new happens

Ok then talk to you boys later

We said our goodbye before logging off. I sat there for a moment before I got out of bed to get some food. I didn't have much so I made something small and would go out to get food later.... maybe. While eating I kept getting a weird feeling. Like I was being watched or.... something. To take my mind off it I went back onto my phone and searched up this game we played. I found out that it is like an Oujiu board, just in a game instead of a board. The rules were similar like don't play alone, etc. However two rule kinda stood out. The two rule we didn't follow.

*Don't look at the shadows.

*Don't leave the game uncompleted.

By reading everything I could see not much is known about the game. Well, what happens if you don't play by the rules. Before I could continue reading the rooms atmosphere started to get a bit heavy. This was a signal but I needed to take my medication and get some rest. So of course I send the link of what I found to the group chat and looked my meds. I started to panic a bit because I hadn't done much movement yet I feel as if I was gonna black out any minute. So I quickly too my medication and rushed quickly but carefully to my room. Why was this impacting me so quickly? My world was spinning. There was a loud ringing noise in my head. I covered my ears but it was not working. Soon I got to my room and laid down as I got to my bed. As if magic the room stood still. The was no more ringing. I sighed in relief, closing my eyes and rolled over in my bed. I opened my eyes once more and I was face to face with that thing. I scream in fear as I sit up quickly then falling backwards off my bed. Hitting the floor. The ringing was back, but I couldn't move. The world around me soon fell to black.....

~End Of Chapter 3~

Word Count: 590

Sorry if this took longer than expected to come out but I hope you liked it over all. Updates will slow down now because school is back in session. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and update whenever I can. Bai <3