Necklace set.

Heels.

Aurora and Kate looked like real life princesses and were waiting for their man, as Zayn and Ryan said that they'll come and pick them up. Strong anticipation was filled in the air as the girls impatiently waited for their boys.

Aurora's POV.

I am very excited would be an understatement. I feel so thrilled. Everything is different since I met Zayn.Though we fought a lot, we end up together. Going to the prom with my love is exciting. Yeah. I love him and soon I'll tell him. Not so soon, but yeah when I find enough courage in myself and that day is not so far.

He's changed a lot. A lot more for being himself. I know him, he's trying hard, really hard to change himself just for the sake of me. He is always clinging on my side, saying cheesy stuff just to make me blush. Bloody jerk. I love that bloody jerk though. He has changed a lot. A good difference indeed.

I shook off my thoughts as I heard a knock at the door. Kate stood up but I stopped her and rushed to the door. I saw one of my maids, at the door, who was ready to open the door before I stopped her.

"I'll open the door," I said politely, making the middle-aged person walk away.

Author's POV

She then opened the door. It was Ryan.
He looked handsome. He gave her a warm smile and said,"You look beautiful Aurora."

"Thanks Ryan. Come in." She said and called him in.

She led him to the living room. Kate stood up as she saw him. His eyes widened seeing her. He's surely whipped for her! It was obvious for Aurora's eyes. She wants them to get together! Such a cute couple they are as she saw them.

Both were having eye contact, drowning in each other's eyes. She didn't want to disturb them as she gave them a minute.

"God, I am sure, they are enjoying themselves but for how long?I'm still here!" she thought.

She cleared her throat causing them to come back from the magical trance.

"So, do you guys have any ideas about going to the prom or just going to look at each other the whole day?" She asked as she chuckled.

"Shut up Aurora!"said Kate, as she tried to hide her blush.

"You look beautiful. Very beautiful," he said, a bit nervous as he gulped the lump in his throat, trying to look confident.