Part 18

Su Jin's POV
Wow Kai is my boyfriend now. I still can't believe it. I laid on my bed as I thought about what had just happened. Kai confessed and we became a couple. But did I really completely forget about Suho?! The thought of Suho still lingered in my mind. Do I really like Kai ?! All these questions just made me more confused but one thing I knew for certain was that Kai was now my boyfriend and Suho was only like an older brother.
The next morning I woke up and remembered last night. I blushed at the flashback of Kai confessing.
"Su Jin ah do you have a fever , why are you so red?!" Uncle asked interrupting my thoughts.
"Don't worry dad she's not sick she's just thinking about Kai" Sehun teased.
"Oppa!" I said full of embarrassment. Sehun doesn't know me and Kai are real yet and I kind of don't want to tell him or else the teasing will become worse.
On the walk to school I was so nervous and didn't know how I would face Kai.
"Su jin annyeong!" Said Chanyeol as I entered the gates.
"Oh annyeong Chanyeol sshi" I said back.
"Ey no need to be so formal we're friends now right?!"
"Yeah" I said smiling
"Hey Chanyeol stop flirting with my girlfriend" I heard Kai's voice coming from behind us. I felt frozen into place and couldn't turn around. Why was I feeling this way ?! Wae!?
"Shut up" Chanyeol said as he began to leave "See you lovebirds later"
"Bye" I said
Kai pulled me into a hug and I felt a hurricane in my stomach. No one else caused such sensation besides Suho.
"Su Jin , how about we have our first official date this weekend?!" Kai asked with a mischievous smile.
"Where ?!" I asked both excited and curious.
"Mmmmm not gonna tell you !" He said running away like a child.
I just laughed at his actions , suddenly Suho appeared before me. He smiled as he was passing by. Then the confusion struck again.
I decided to skip class and head to the rooftop to clear my mind. I thought about so much. I probably sounded like a crazy person talking to my self. But I came to a conclusion as I arrived at the girls bathroom. Suho is the beautiful past I must forget and Kai is the beautiful present I must live. "Kai I'll do my best to be the best girlfriend! Su Jin fighting!" I thought to myself.

Kai POV
I was so embarrassed to tell Su Jin where I wanted to take her to our first date that I just ran away when she asked me. Truthfully I didn't know if Su Jin would still remember last nights incident I was worried she would regret becoming my real girlfriend but I guess I was wrong. Seeing her blush when I asked her about the date made me realize she does indeed have some feelings towards me.
I was walking to my class when my phone rang it was Yeon Seo. I thought about not answering but I did anyways.
"Hello"
"Kai , how's your morning so far ?!"
"It's been great. Sorry but why did you call?" I asked confused at her sudden call.
"Oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to maybe go out with me thisweekend?!"
"Oh sorry but I'm going out with Su Jin this weekend"
"Oh okay then have a fun date with your fake girlfriend " she said and hung up.

The days went by and it was finally Su Jin and Kai's first official date.
"So where are we going!?" Su Jin asked as Kai looked something up on his phone.
"Ummm ........ I don't know." Kai said.
"What! " Su Jin asked surprised.
"I wanted to go to this one place But you're supposed to make reservations.
"Oh my god Kai " Su Jin said laughing "fine come with me" she said grabbing his hand and leading him into a coffee shop.
"A coffee shop?!" Kai asked.
"Yeah it's nice and simple and we can talk. Perfect for a first date right?!" Su Jin said enthusiastically.
"Anything is perfect with you" Kai said causing Su Jin to blush.
The whole evening they spent talking and joking around. They looked so lovable together. Hands down the cutest couple in the shop.

Weeks passed by and Su Jin and Kai's relationship was as good as ever. They we're still super cute with each other. Kai started to walk Su Jin to and from school and everyone in school called them the school's best couple.

Su Jin's POV
I was walking home with Kai and we were talking about Sehun and Chanyeol they became really close and we're almost inseparable.
"Su Jin your cousin stole my best friend away!" Kai joked.
"Yeah , well your best friend stole my cousin away."
"Fine I guess they needed someone to hang out with since we're always together" Kai spoke.
"Yeah I guess so"
I heard Kai's cellphone vibrate in his pocket but I didn't give to much attention to it he can answer later.
We arrived at my door and he kissed me goodbye.
"You're lips are always so sweet!"
I hit him embarrass at his comment
"Yah! We're you always this corny?!" I questioned.
"Only for you darling!"
"You're gonna make me throw up" I said
"Fine fine . I'll leave now." He said.

Kai's POV
I walked outside Su Jin's building and my phone was ringing again. I looked at the screen and it was Yeon seo. I've been avoiding her for some time now but I knew I had to answer.
"Hello" I spoke into the cell phone.
"We need to meet " she said.

Okay guys finalllllly an update !!!!