Part 26

Su Jin POV
For the past days I've been contemplating how I want to tell Kai that I still love him and that I would like it if we gave each other another chance. I haven't really been able to say anything to him because I'm scared he might reject me. It's even more nerve wracking because he's been very cold with me lately I feel like he's trying to avoid me.
"Su Jin when are you going to , you know what?" Taemin asked as he walked me to class.
"Honestly I don't know. I was thinking about today after class."
"No no no you should do it before class when no ones around and that way you can actually talk." Taemin suggested.
"Maybe I will, but I'm so scared my stomach is in knots ! "
"You'll be fine. fighting ! " Taemin said giving me a high five before leaving.
Okay it was about to happen,once Kai came in through that door I was going to finally do it.
"Hey" I said as he sat down in his seat next to mine.
"Hey" he said not looking at me.
"How was your morning " I asked trying to make small talk.
"Fine"
Are you serious why does he have to be so difficult.
I got out of my seat and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the class room.
"What are you doing Su Jin" he asked.
"I'm doing something I should've done a long time ago."
I took him up to our secret rooftop. I walked back and forth thinking and thinking how I was gonna say it.
"You and Taemin make a good couple." He said breaking me away from my thoughts What ! Why would he say that ?!.
"Kai you're an idiot"  I said mad at his comment
"What !? I'm trying to be a good friend and this is what you say to me."
"You're not supposed to say things like that !" I said almost crying.
"You're the one who wanted us to be friends Su Jin, I don't understand why you're mad."
Because I love you, you idiot.
"I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you and you just ruined the mood with your  comment " 
"I'm trying to be nice Su Jin, but I guess we just can't be friends."
"Yeah you are right we can't be friends. I'm not okay with you being okay if I date someone else. I'm not okay hanging out with everyone and seeing you with her. I'm not okay. I'm not okay !" I said breaking down.

Kai's POV
Su Jin brought me up to rooftop I don't know why. Seeing Taemin kiss her the other day really did it for me. I guess I should just be happy for them. We started arguing because I told her that her and Taemin made a good couple. So I told her that I guess we can't be friends.

"Yeah you are right we can't be friends. I'm not okay with you being okay if I date someone else. I'm not okay hanging out with everyone and seeing you with her. I'm not okay. I'm not okay !" Su Jin said breaking down.
Seeing her break down like that broke my heart I still love her and seeing her cry is something I hate.
"Su Jin" I said pulling her into a hug.
"You're a bad guy, you're a bad guy" she said hitting my chest, still crying.
Am I a bad guy ?
After she calmed down a bit we had a serious talk.
"Tell me what is that you wanted to say" I said.
"I hated you so much when you broke up with me. I cried a lot because I thought it was unfair that you broke up with me because of your jealous self.
After we broke up and I saw you with that girl at the ice cream place where we used to go , I was heartbroken. All summer I thought about how you were with that girl. I was nervous when I came back to school because I was going to see you and of course I would see you two together. I tried being a friend but I just couldn't do it. You broke my heart and I hated you for that, but I can't hate you because I'm an idiot and I love you." She said letting out all her feelings.
I felt bad for making her feel that way. I hate seeing her cry and to think I was the reason for her tears makes me mad at myself.
"Su Jin I'm sorry that I made you feel that way, I know that when I broke up with you I was being an immature jerk. I apologize for that. Deep down I know that it was all my fault."
"My feelings were always and completely towards you. I thought going on dates with Taemin would help me forget you, but they didn't and he understood. He even encouraged me to tell you how I felt."
"Su Jin, this is hard for me I, I,...." I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Can I ask you one question?" Su Jin asked.
"Yes"
"Do you love her ? Do you love Junghee ?  If you do I'll leave you alone I won't bother you with my feelings anymore."
How could she put me in such situation I can't answer this is too hard for me.
"You can't just put me in a difficult situation like that Su Jin . I care for Junghee."
"Don't say anything more I understand. Just forget this ever happened." Su Jin said leaving.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!!! I yelled letting out my frustration ! I still love Su Jin but I care for Junghee too and I can't just  break up with her. I'm so torn and I can't think straight. Why why why do I have to be in this situation.
I laid on the floor and thought for the rest of the school day it started raining but I still laid there thinking. Junghee is nice and I do care for her, but I do not love her. Su Jin, is the one and only girl I love. She's the one I want she's the one I want to be with. She's the one I've been missing.Su Jin !
I got up drenched in water and ran like crazy trying to find Su Jin! I was certain that she's the one I want ! I bumped into Taemin near Su Jin's locker.
"Hey have you seen Su Jin ?" I asked
"Yeah she already left she said she wanted to be alone. But dude why are you all wet you're gonna get sick."
"Thanks man" I said leaving and running as fast as I could. I ran until I reached the ice cream parlor. Su Jin was standing there looking through the window. I ran up to her.
"Hey !" I said and she turned around.
"I love you too" I said and I pulled her into a kiss. Oh how I missed Su Jin's kisses.

*Ill try to update soon I'm sorry it took so long i started college and haven't had time to update*