Part 10

Su Jin's POV

"Su jin, are you ok?!"

Those were the only words I heard as came out of shock. I was laying on the ground with Kai's body on top of me. I didn't even know what was happening.

"Su jin , are you okay?!" Kai said getting up off of me.

"Oh yes" I said

He stretched his arm out to help me up.

"Ouch" I flinched.

"Wae , does your arm hurt?!" Kai asked with concern written all over his face.

"Yeah a little."

He checked my arm and discovered a bruise under my elbow. "Come on I'll take you to the doctor." He offered.

"Wait what about him?!" I said pointing at the guy who had crashed into the table.

"Oh wait here , I'll go check on him." Kai said.

Kai's POV

I was worried when Su Jin cried out in pain. I was worried that my hasty actions had hurt her. When I saw the bruise on her elbow I felt sorry for hurting her and wanted to take her to the doctor immediately.

"Wait what about him?!" Su Jin asked with concern pointing at the motorcyclist.

"Oh I'll go check you stay here." I said but it was as if I told her to follow me.

"Um excuse me are you okay?!" I asked the stranger.

"Yeah are you okay do you need to see a doctor?!" Su Jin pitched in.

The guy took of his helmet revealing what I'm assuming girls would call a hot guy.

"Well I was ok , but now I'm great seeing this beautiful lady is concerned with my well being." He said flirtatiously looking only at Su Jin. Su Jin just blushed. I was filled with anger , but why ?! Do I like Su Jin , no. Then why was I , what do call it .... Oh yeah jealous. It was just probably because I was concerned with getting her to the doctor that I was mad this guy was holding us back. Yup that's what it was.

"Come on Su Jin we need to get you to the doctor." I disrupted their flirting.

"I hope you get better we can't have a beauty like you running around sick" He commented.

"Come on Su Jin." I said pulling her un injured arm and taking her away from that idiot.

"Arasso" She said

She kept looking back and waving at the guy as I hurriedly pulled her away.

"Wow , wasn't he handsome?!" She said with her eyes filled with admiration.

"I wouldn't know I'm a guy " I said in a mad tone.

Sorry you guys for the short update but its seriously all I had time for. I hope you enjoyed it (: