Part 9

Everyday Su jin and Kai would pretend to be a couple in school where Yeon seo was around and never met outside of school. Every day Kai spent time with Su jin he wanted to get to know her more. He didn't know why but he liked being around her. Finally Kai thought that it wouldn't be so bad if they hung out outside of school since they had become friends and that's what friends do.

"Hey Su jin , do you wanna get some ice cream after school today ?" Kai asked Su jin , who was reading a book.

"Is it a date?" She asked looking up from her book.

"No! Yes? I don't know." Kai said confused.

"I was just playing!" Su jin said laughing.

"So is that a yes or....?"

"Yeah I'll go with you." Su jin said.

Kai was happy she said yes and told her to wait for him at the front gate. They were talking when a handsome brown haired fellow entered the class room.

"Su jin-ah." He called out.

Both Kai and Su jin turned to face the door way. There he was standing smiling at Su jin. Su jin's smile grew as she saw that it was Suho. Kai's attention was drawn to Su jin's face and he remebered the day they talked on the rooftop again. Now he was certain that Suho was the guy Su jin liked.

"Sunbaenim , why are you here?" Su jin asked Suho.

Kai akwardly stood there watching the two.

"I just came by to say goodmorning. I'll be on my way now." Suho said leaving the room.

"Ok , remember to wait for me." Kai said to Su jin as he too left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su jin's POV

 I waited for Kai at the front gate , I just stood there looking at all the people passing by."Wow so many people come here and I don't even know them".  I saw Suho walking by himself , part of me wanted to accompany him , but part of me said no. I watched as he walked away alone. "Let it go Su jin , let him go"  I said to my self. I turned around to see if Kai was coming because he was a little late. I spotted him talking with Yeon seo , I quickly turned back around and debated wheather I should wait a little more or just leave, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long." Kai spoke.

"Ani , it's okay." I said.

Kai's POV

I was talking with Yeo seo because she wanted to know about how the plan was going. I told her it was going fine and that we were even going to get ice cream today. She smiled and left. I was dazed , her smile is beautiful. Then I noticed that I was a bit late and ran to where Su jin was standing. 

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long." I said.

"Ani , it's okay."  She replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

"What flavor do you want?" I asked Su jin.

"Mmmm, all of them!" She said laughing. Causing me to laugh a bit as well.

"Ahjusshi , is it possible to do that ?" I asked the man working the shop.

"Sorry it isn't possible." He responded.

"It's okay I'll take  strawberry" Su jin piched in. 

"All right what about you mister?" The man asked me.

"Oh I'll take chocolate." I quickly answered. 

We grabbed our icecream and I paid , because of course I'm a gentleman. Su jin chose a table outside and we sat there.

"So , does it feel weird hanging out , outside of school ?" I asked.

"No , because we're friends and friends hangout all the time right ?" She replied.

"To tell you the truth I wanted to hangout with you ... you know to get to know you more" I said a little shyly , I bet my face got red.

"Oh really , well I guess we could learn more about eachother , you start tell me about your life." Su jin said.

"Uhm , well I live at home with both my parents. I have three babies." 

"Babies?"

"My dogs , my dogs are my babies" 

"Oh" Su jin said laughing.

"Let's see ... Chanyeol is my best friend and he's really cool. I also  like to dance , my parents forced me to do ballet when I was younger. Your turn." I told her.

"You did ballet , that's pretty funny my mom wanted me to do ballet when I was younger but I thought it was too girly" Su jin said barely holding her laughter in.

"Yah, are you making fun of me?" I said playfully. 

"No i just thought it was kind of funny."

"ok" i said pretending to be mad.

"I'll start now , uhm well my mom passed away when I was 8 . Ever since then my uncle (her brother)  and his son moved in with me and my dad. That's why I'm really close with Sehun he's practically my brother more than my cousin and he's also my best friend. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress , but when my mom died for some reason the dream died as well. I guess that's everything . I'm not much of an exciting person" Su jin said smiling.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mom." I said sympathetically.

"It's ok. I'm ok now." She said flashing me her bright smile that for some reason always makes my heart race. I quickly found an opprtunity to aks about who she likes.

"Ok so you know who I like, do you have someone you like?" I asked curiously. She looked at me and smiled.

"I have someone I'm trying to forget."  she said 

I was happy to hear her say that but I obviously couldn't show it. "Forget , why?" I asked her.

"Because the more I think about it the more I realize it's not worth it. Doesn't one sided love suck." She said licking her icecream.

"Oh I see."

A motorcycle was headed in our direction at max speed. Su jin hadn't noticed but I did. I hurridly jumped to grab her and we both landed on the ground. I was on top of her I could feel my heart was about to burst out of my chest. Su jin looked shocked , not at my actions but the motorcyclist that crashed into the building. 

Okay you guys finally an update after a million years lol . I hope you guys enjoed it. And Happy Birthday to Luhan !! ^_____^