Part 19

Kai's POV
I met up with Yeon Seo at the park near her house.
"What is it that you wanted?" I asked.
"Well umm I think it's time you broke up with Su Jin." She replied.
I had an idea that this is what she wanted. Oh well I guess I'll just tell her the truth.
" Su Jin and I are dating for real. She knew about your plan since day one and she tried to help me, but along the way I fell for her. So I guess this whole plan is irrelevant because I don't like you anymore."
"What! You choose her over me, over me. Just so you know you never had a chance with me anyway! "
"Okay well I guess that's all. I don't think we should meet again, I don't want my girlfriend to get jealous."
"Jealous? Shouldn't you be the one to get jealous since her and Suho are so close."
"What do you mean." I asked confused at her comment.
"The reason I dislike Su Jin is because of Suho. I liked Suho but he only ever cared for Su Jin. I disliked the fact that she was able to get his attention and all I ever got was a smile or a hello. They were always together. If you think that it's easy for a girl to forget something like that then you're mistaken because Su Jin will always have Suho in her heart."
"You don't know what you're saying Yeon Seo , just go home. I'm leaving " I said as I walked home.
I walked and I walked and I couldn't get Yeon Seo's words out of my head. What if what she said was true? What if Su Jin would always love Suho? All these what ifs filled my head. I took out my phone only to realize that it was already late.

The next day I arrived at school and I spotted Su Jin standing by herself.
"Hey Kai" she said.
I said hi and I pecked her lips, but she pulled back immediately.
"What's wrong" I questioned.
" It's just that I don't like people seeing this you know, us kissing."
"Su Jin ah !" Suho said as he was approaching us.
I got so mad that I felt my blood boiling inside of my veins.
"Hi Oppa! " Su Jin smiled almost immediately.
"Hi Kai" Suho greeted and I just nodded my head.
"Oh you're wearing it" Suho said pointing to the necklace around Su Jin's neck. There on her chest laid a necklace that I didn't give to her.
"Yeah." She said shyly.
"Alright catch you guys later. "
I was furious if I was mad before I was on a whole new level now.
"You don't like anyone seeing or you don't like him seeing." I said enraged and I stormed off.