Chapter 1- The rewards

Before I begin the chapter, I would like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year 2021

**********************************************************************************

Percy's POV

I am so happy, Gaea has finally been defeated! Hi I am Persephone Jackson, demigod daughter of Poseidon but I like to go by Percy. The gods had invited us to Olympus to thank and congratulate us for our hard work in the war. When we arrived we received a wave of congratulations from the gods and goddesses.

After a few minutes Zeus cleared his throat and said- "Demigods, for your hard work in the war, we would like to give you all rewards.(everyone cheered) to all the demigods who took part in the war, we would like to offer you all partial immortality, do you accept?"

Everyone nodded and the gods blessed them with partial immortality.(pls note that the seven, Nico and Thalia did not get this partial immortality)

Zeus then asked"Now can the prophecied seven and Thalia and Nico step forward?"

Me, Andrew(male Annabeth),Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, Leo, Thalia and Nico stepped forward

Zeus changed to his roman counterpart Jupiter.

Jupiter exclaimed proudly "Jason Grace, for your bravery in the war I would like to make you the Minor God of Wind and Flying and also give you the tittle of Prince of the Sky. Do you agree?"

Jason looked at Piper and she nodded

Jason smiled "I agree father." He replied

Jupiter smiled and created a sphere of white energy and shot it at Jason, as the sphere came in contact he fainted. Piper caught him before he could hit the ground.

Aphrodite stood up and said "Piper McLean, for your bravery in the war, I would like to make you the Minor Goddess of Charm Speak and Natural Beauty, do you agree?"

Piper beamed at her mother and said "I agree."

Aphrodite smiled at her daughter and shot a pink sphere of energy at her and she too fainted. Clarisse caught her before she could fall.

Hades changed to his roman counterpart Pluto.

Pluto said- "Hazel Levesque, for you bravery in the war I want to make you the Minor Goddess of Jewels and Precious Metals and also make you the Princess Of The Underworld. I would also like to remove your curse. Do you agree?"

Hazel smiled and nodded which caused Pluto to crack a rare smile. He shot a black sphere of energy and she also fainted but was caught by Frank.

Ares changed into his roman counterpart, Mars.

Mars stood up from his throne and looked at Frank and exclaimed with extreme proudness which was clear in his voice " Frank Zhang, for your bravery in the war, I would like to make you the Minor God of Shape Shifting and Curses and I would also remove your curse so that you wouldn't have to rely on your stick to live. Do you agree?"

Frank replied "Yes father."

Mars smiled at his son and shot a red sphere of power at Frank. Frank too fainted and was caught by Conner. By now Jason, Piper and Hazel woke up.

Hephaestus stood up from his throne and said "Leo Valdez, for you courage in the war I would like to make you the Minor God of Forgery and Fire. Do you agree?"

Leo grinned and set his hair on fire from excitement "You bet I do!" He exclaimed with extreme happiness.

Hephaestus smiled at his son's antics and shot a firery red sphere of energy at Leo due to which he too fainted.