Chapter 30

BUBBLE

Waking up the next morning was filled with bliss.

The previous day was a much needed break from the shitshow that was happening in Harry's life, as well as the shit that recently went down in Noah's life. In fact, it was more than just a break, because it was a little escape filled with comfort and relief. Harry obviously felt happy with Noah in any sense, but that trip was special. They were in neutral territory, away from the place where shit could go wrong. They were in their own little world and Harry never wanted to leave.

That morning, Harry woke up to gentle kisses being pressed to his shoulder, as well as a hand soothingly rubbing the spot on his back right between his shoulder blades.

Their morning was just as peaceful as the day before. They cuddled in bed and ordered some simple breakfast to their room, which was delivered by a different employee than the guy from before.

Noah looked up some things to do in the town they were in, but the only thing she found that was interesting was a cute downtown area that surprisingly had a winter's farmer's market that weekend.

The couple took a shower which involved lots of kissing, innocent touches, and giggles before they got out and continued to get ready for the day. It was the end of January so it was quite cold and they both got dressed in their warm clothes and headed out to the car.

It didn't take them too long to get to the farmer's market, as it was only about 15 minutes away. When they arrived and climbed out of the car after parking, Harry met Noah at the back of the car. He noticed that the scarf she was wearing was only loosely hanging from her neck, so he furrowed his eyebrows as he frowned and took it upon himself to grab the ends of the scarf and wrap it comfortably around her neck. He made sure it was covering the majority of her skin to keep her as warm as possible, then trailed his fingers down to grab the opening of her coat on either side and tugged them inwards to cover more of her body.

Harry's hands were then moved to Noah's biceps where he rubbed up and down quickly to warm her up some more, despite the fact that she was quite warm already.

"Handsome," she said through a few laughs.

"Yeah?" He reached up to pull her beanie down a little more over her head, ensuring that it was a snug fit.

There was a wide smile on Noah's face as she found Harry's actions absolutely endearing, but all she said was, "I'm fine. I'm warm enough."

At her words, Harry paused his actions with his fingers still on the knitted fabric of her beanie. He stared at her for a moment with squinted eyes and then quickly pulled the beanie down over her eyes to block her vision before wrapping his arms around her own arms, trapping them. He lifted her up so her feet were no longer on the floor and began taking a few steps forward in the parking lot, ignoring her maniacal giggles and squeals of protest.

"Harry!" She yelped, bouncing up and down with Harry's steps and unable to see where they were going.

"What?" Harry asked, smiling to himself, "you're my own personal pocket heater now, shh."

Harry only walked a few more steps before he put Noah back down and immediately fixed her beanie, gently pulling it up off of her eyes. Noah was soon greeted with Harry's wide smile, showcasing his beautiful bunny teeth, and she couldn't even be mad at him. She liked seeing him happy too much to be mad at him for potentially messing up her hair under her beanie, but she wouldn't have been mad anyway. She absolutely loved his playful side and appreciated any moment that he let it show.

The couple spent the majority of their afternoon at the farmer's market downtown, walking through the stalls and seeing the winter-themed things it had to offer. They didn't buy anything, but they did get something to eat for lunch when they got hungry.