Chapter 51

CELEBRATE

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. and Mrs. Styles," the concierge said as she handed over the room key, finishing off the check in process at the hotel.

Instead of correcting her incorrect assumption, Noah just grabbed the key and said, "thank you! Have a great day."

She quickly collected the handle of her carry-on case in one hand and grabbed Harry's hand with her other, dragging him toward the elevators with his own carry-on in tow.

It was still Harry's birthday and the couple had just checked into the hotel and spa they were staying at for the night, with thanks to Harry's mom. The hotel was entirely fancy, way more fancy than Harry could have ever imagined, but he should have known that his mom would splurge on him. She was always like that, after all. Noah wasn't surprised to see how elegant the hotel was, as she had seen pictures of it when Evelyn told her about the reservations during one quiet moment they had to get to know each other while Harry was showering.

When they reached their floor, they exited the elevator and found their room soon after, where Noah held up the key to the electronic scanner. The door unlocked, so Noah quickly opened it and walked inside, with Harry following closely behind.

"Holy shit," Harry said when his eyes roamed around the exquisite room.

The bed was the main focal point of the room: a king sized bed that was accompanied by a large headboard that nearly went all the way up to the ceiling. The bedding was plush and attractive, matching with the gentle, earth-toned color theme throughout the entire room. There were French doors on the wall straight ahead that led out to an enclosed balcony overlooking a small creek on the side of the hotel. A dresser sat against the wall opposite the bed that had a TV hanging above it, and there were two arm chairs in the space between the bed and the dresser that were pointed at the TV. Finally, right next to the entrance to the room was a door that clearly led to an extravagant bathroom.

Noah abandoned her carry-on to run toward the bed, leaping in the air and spinning to land on her back causing a soft poof sound as her body sunk into the plush bedding.

"Bed passes the Noah test," she said, snuggling more into the bed.

Harry moved the suitcases off to the side and walked further into the room, heading to the doors that lead out to the balcony, glancing out at the view.

"View passes the Harry test," Harry murmured.

Sitting up by using her elbows to elevate her torso, Noah glanced at Harry and quickly slid off the bed to join him. She then opened one of the doors and stepped out onto the balcony, immediately being overcome by the bitter cold evening winter air. The balcony had privacy walls on either side of it, separating the other balconies from each other.

It only took a few seconds before Harry followed behind her as she stood against the railing, coming up to mold his body against hers and wrap his arms around her shoulders. His chin rested on her head as some warmth flooded through them with their shared body heat.

It was already close to 10PM by that point, so it was even colder outside making Harry snuggle even closer to her.

"S'too cold, baby," he mumbled into her ear, "let's go inside."

Though Noah was entirely enjoying the view, she could obviously feel the cold temperature herself, so she sighed and dropped her hands from the railing. Harry caught onto her silent submission, causing him to turn her body around and walk them forward, back into the room. He stayed huddled against Noah the whole time, with his lips resting on her hair. The door closed behind them, allowing them to bask in the warmth of the room.